Agony of a witch (Chapter 20)

The scene cuts to the head of the titan, around the head it was a waste land. Though in the center of that wasteland was a castle, also known as the Emperor's Castle. Cutting close in that castle were guards all around. Some of the guards were guarding said castle, while others were walking prisoners to their cells. The atmosphere was so thick and the smell of death was everywhere. A lone familiar witch watches over the dead wasteland. She looks down at the scene with a look of despair as she walks away entering the tower. As she continues to walk around the castle she stops in front of a stained glass window to show the ruler of the castle: Emperor Belos.

Lilith: I haven't forgotten what you promise me. I will bring you my sister Emperor Belos.

She continues to watch the stained glass window until a voice is heard.

???: *offscreen* Then why the delay.

She was shocked from the voice and turns around and sees a small demon: Kikimora

Lilith: K-Kikimora.

Kikimora: The day of unity is fast approaching, and others have found many rouged witches to covens, and yet the owl lady is still roaming free. Could it be, you're protecting her?

Lilith: *inhales and exhales then smiles* Rest assured Kiki. *serious face* I have everything under control.

She then snaps her fingers as a bunch of coven scouts surround kikimora.

Lilith: Today we capture Eda, once and for all.

Suddenly the door opens, the two girls and the scouts turned their heads and saw one of the Coven guards and the dragon guard.

Kikimora: Dragon guard?

Coven Guard: *walks* Our apologies for being late, *looks at the dragon guard* It would seem this one has news regarding the Dragneel.

The mention of Y/N sparked a fire inside Lilith.

Lilith: Don't worry about him, I'll deal with it.

Both the Coven guard and Kikmora looked at Lilith as she began walking out. Soon as she was side by side the dragon guard, he pulled out his weapon stopping her in her tracks.

Lilith: I would appreciated *looks at him with a glare* if you move out of my way.

The two glared at each other in silence.

Coven Guard: Dragon guard enough. Let Lilith do as she pleases.

The dragon guard looks at the coven guard for a second. He sighs and spins his weapon, placing it behind his back. Lilith walks forward and marches out with her troops. As soon as they leave Kikimora walks up to the dragon guard.

Kikimora: I trust you have an answer for the Emperor.

The dragon guard looks at Kikimora. The screen slowly starts to black out, as we are shown red eyes where the dragon guard eye holes are.

Theme song

The portal gate opens, as the camera zooms in on it, Y/N, Luz, and Luke are seen in the sky. They slowly start to open their eyes as they realize they are falling. Both Y/N and Luz panic as Luke just looks down with a bored expression. Suddenly something zoomed past and caught the three friends. Both Y/N and Luz open their eyes, Luz behind Y/N holding on to him tight, while Y/N was holding on to the staff, as they were caught by Eda. Luke was at the bottom of the staff hanging on with just one hand. Eda smirked at the friends and flew to her house with her palisman staff.

The door with Hooty opens to reveal the three friends. Luz had Eda staff as she twirled it around and posed, Y/N, that had Zack's sword on his back, held up a fire fist and smirked while doing a pose, and Luke had his arms crossed as he did a little smirk, as he leaned on the door way. Eda then appeared, taking her staff back, with an amusing grin. Luz then gave a sheepish smile as Y/N put his fire fist away and scratched the back of his head letting out a nervous chuckle. Luke just playfully rolled his eyes as he continued to smirk at his friends' antics. King then gets in front of the camera with a pose.