sungjun - colleague to friend or lover?

2190 words

-

"i guess this is all," you mumbled as you were arranging the props that your team leader told you to bring it to the meeting.

you finished your internship a few weeks ago and now you're working in a content team in pnation. seeing that you're one of the youngest in the company, your team took a really good care of you.

you carried the box with you and walked to the elevator, you pressed the button and waited the elevator to arrive. you looked up from your box once the elevator opened.

you were slightly panicked when you saw sungjun from the new six was in the elevator. you quickly went in and bowed at him, causing him to bow at you as well.

"what floor are you going?" he asked, looking at you. "six, please," you answered and mumbled a small "thanks" after he pressed the button for you.

"do you need help with the box?" he asked, looking at you. "oh it's alright, i can handle it," you replied.

even though you declined his offer, he insisted to help you carried the box. so you end up carrying the files while he was carrying the whole box.

"who are you working with?" he asked. "i'm working in the content team for your team's content," you answered with a smile. he nodded at your answer and said, "i'll be seeing you more often then."

you and sungjun arrived at the floor, you led him to the meeting room. as soon as you both entered into the meeting room, everyone turned their attention to you both.

sungjun smiled and bowed at them before putting down the box on the table. your team leader, seungeun looked at sungjun, "oh my, sungjun being a gentleman towards our youngest," she teased, causing the others to let out a chuckle.

"noona, i'm always a gentleman towards everyone," he said, crossing his arms. she rolled her eyes playfully and said, "anyways, thanks for helping our youngest out."

suhwan, your other colleagues, looked at you two while tilting his head. "oh right, you two are the same age, why don't you two be friends?" he suggested. seungeun agreed with him, "he's right, she needs friends you know? we're kinda old," she joked.

sungjun looked at you and smiled, "i'll be your first friend then." seungeun and suhwan smirked at each other and consecutively letting out an "ooh". the blush on your face slowly creeped out, causing you to not able to answer sungjun's words.

sungjun chuckled when he saw your reaction, "anyways, see you all next week, i'll get going now," he greeted before walking towards the door, "see you around y/n!"

wait, how did he know my name?

you looked down and noticed that your id card was dangling around your neck.

oh right, my id card

"y/n, come here and sit," seungeun told you, pointing at the chair next to her. you placed down the files and sat next to her. she scooted closer to you and whispered, "you two look cute together."

you whipped your head towards her, "we just met, plus are we even allowed to be friends with them?"

"well, sooner or later you'll be friends since we have meetings and filming with them," she shrugged.

"yeah, she's right, we've been working with them for months already, sometimes we even have dinner together," suhwan added.

"i really hope you two be friends, he's really a sweet guy," she said before opening the files.

"alright, let's start the meeting."

-

few weeks later, you were in the filming site for the new six's content. you were helping the staff to arrange the set.