sungjun - doodles, pick-up lines and more than that

2432 words

-

"yo, i got 56 out of 100 for my test."

ni-ki said, taking a seat next to you after he bought himself some snacks from the vending machine.

"that's probably your highest mark right?" gunwook who's seating next to you said, taking a bite of the chicken.

you snickered at his words while ni-ki was already sending death glare to gunwook, wanting to smack him at the back. luckily that you sat between them, or else they'll be bickering again.

"i know you are pleased with your 75 mark, park gunwook," ni-ki said sarcastically, rolling his eyes before taking a sip of his milk.

"i could do better honestly," he answered. "but still, y/n had the highest mark among us," he added, looking at you.

"94 was crazy, how the hell did you get that number?" ni-ki asked, stealing one of your fish sticks.

"if you study hard, anything could possibly happen," you said, shrugging your shoulders.

"how come i be friends with a class president and a top student," ni-ki sighed, shaking his head.

you, gunwook and ni-ki had been friends for years. you were one of the top students in your class, gunwook was the class president of his class while ni-ki was known for his dancing skills in school.

"by the way, did you all watch the video of a student singing went viral on our school website," gunwook asked, taking his phone out to find the video.

"the one that the music club account posted?" you questioned, peeking on his phone, making ni-ki scooting closer to you.

"who's that though? i really like his voice," you asked after watching the video. "if i'm not wrong, it's oh sungjun, probably the president of the club," gunwook said, looking around the cafeteria.

"there he is, the one who's seating with daeyoung," gunwook stated, looking at somewhere.

you knew who daeyoung was since he used to be your classmate, it made you easier to find the student named oh sungjun.

"well, he's kinda good looking huh," ni-ki said, looking at sungjun from afar. you nodded at his words, agreeing with him.

"can you two please make it less obvious that you are looking at them," gunwook sighed, trying to hide his face from the students that were looking weirdly at you and ni-ki.

you let out a cough and continued to eat your food while ni-ki was still looking at them, making you slap the back of his head, telling him to finish his snacks.

"he's kinda short though."

gunwook snorted at ni-ki's bold statement while you were too shocked to even give him a reaction.

"ni-ki, that was rude," you said, smacking him on the head again while gunwook was trying to calm himself down after laughing.

"it's a fact, miss y/n," ni-ki replied, pointing sassily at you. "well, you both are just too tall," you said, looking at the both giant that were seating next to you.

gunwook and ni-ki just shrugged their shoulders, knowing that it's a fact.

"let's just go back to our class, recess time is almost over," you stood up, taking your tray. the two giants just followed you and walked out from the cafeteria.

"we'll wait you at the front gate after school, see you," gunwook said and went away to his class with ni-ki.

ni-ki sometimes scares me with his words