sungjun - blanket attack

1000 words

-

"sungjun you better come and help me or else no hugs for you!"

you shouted from your shared bedroom, threatening him to come here.

"damn, woman, no need to be THIS harsh," he said after walking in the room. "i'm nothing without your hugs," he pouted and walked towards you, wanting to hug you.

you pushed him away, making him stunned at your action. "no hugs until we clean up," you warned, looking at him, which made him frown, eventually giving up and starting to help you.

you and sungjun were currently cleaning up your bedroom after seeing that your bedroom was getting messy.

"go and take off the curtains, then take it to the washing machine," you said while tidying up your make up table. sungjun followed your instruction and went to take off the curtains.

"do you wanna buy a new curtains for our room?" he asked, slowly taking off the curtains. you hummed, saying, "yeah, maybe we should."

-

after sungjun had took the curtains to the washing machine, he walked back to the room, noticing that you were trying to take something from the closet which you couldn't reach.

he walked over to you and and held your waist from the back. "babe, you can tell me to get it for you," he said, getting the things you wanted. you turned around, facing him and said, "thanks sweetie," placing a peck on his cheek.

he giggled, saying, "i want it on the lips though," pointing at his lips. "nope, not until we're finish," pushing him away and continued to do your things.

not me getting rejected twice by my own girlfriend

he let out a scoff and went to help you so that he could get his kiss after you both finished cleaning up.

"you need help?" he asked after seeing you carrying a basket full of clothes and blankets. "of course, sweetie," you answered sarcastically, glaring at him a little.

he then immediately walked towards you and helped you to carry it. "damn, babe, this is heavy," he said, struggling to carry the basket. "you need help?" you imitated his voice, asking him.

"i gotta say, that was quite accurate, babe," he replied, laughing at you. "of course, we've been together for years," you replied, winking at him.

"anyways, i'll fold the clothes and you'll fold the blanket, chop chop," you said, sitting down on the floor to fold the clothes in the basket. sungjun took out the blankets and started to fold them while standing up.

you requested sungjun to sing some of your favorite song while you both were folding the clothes and blankets.

every time when he sang for you, you felt like you had fallen for him again and again.

"i love it when you sing," you said, smiling at him. "just for you," he answered, winking at you.

after you had folded all of the clothes, you went to the wardrobe to put them back, placing them neatly on it.

sungjun was nearly finishing putting the blankets back until he had an idea. he looked at the last blanket that he's holding on and went to you.

as you were looking at the clean wardrobe that you had tidied, you smiled in satisfaction.

when you were about to turned around, you were suddenly attacked by a blanket covering you.

you let out a scream and tried to turn around. once you managed to turn around, you saw sungjun smiled like an idiot at you.

"OH SUNGJUN!" you shouted, trying to get out from the blanket. after a few tries, you sighed, saying, "what are you doing?" giving up escaping from the blanket.

"trying to kidnap my girlfriend with a blanket," he answered, laughing evilly at you and wrapped the blanket tightly around you. you just kept quiet and let him do what he wanted.

he then took you to the bed and put you down slowly on the bed. you who were now a blanket burrito were sending death glare to your mischievous boyfriend.

"oh my god, babe, you look so cute right now, let me take a picture!" he exclaimed, taking out his phone. "smile babe!" he added.

i'm suffering and he's enjoying

you gave him a fake smile of yours while he was fangirling over you. you waited for minutes until you started to whine about it."okay, this is the last one, i swear," he said, taking a selfie with you.

"alright, i'm satisfied now," he said, smiling like a child. he then laid on the bed with you and unwrapped you.

"luckily i had the air conditioning on or else i'm dying from the heat," you said after being unwrapped from the blanket. "hehe, sorry for the sudden blanket attack," he apologized, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"it's alright, at least we finished cleaning up the room," you said, snuggling more into his arms.

"now that you mentioned we had finished cleaning up, where's my reward?" he asked, cupping your cheeks, making you looked up at him. "what do you want?" you said, cheeks being squished by him.

"kisses from you, of course."

you sighed and placed a peck on his lips. "that's it? i want more," he slightly pouted at you, making you chuckled at his reaction.

you stared at him who's looking at you and started to lean into his lips, giving the kiss that he wanted.

you both pull apart from the kiss, face started to get red from the kiss.

"it's funny how we get all red after a kiss even though we've been together for years," he said, softly caressing your hair. "hmm, maybe we just love each other too much," you answered, snuggling into him.

"you're right, i do love you more than anything," he mumbled, placing a soft peck on your forehead. "let's just cuddle for now, i wanna hug my baby more," he added before hugging you tightly.

"love you by the way."

"yeah, yeah, love you too."

-

double update since this got buried in my drafts for weeks already, oops.

🎵 yawn by seventeen