sungjun - anniversary

2520 words

-

y/n
did you reach home safely?

sungjun <3
yup, i miss u already :(

y/n
but we just met awhile ago

sungjun <3
can we video call? i wanna see ur pretty face

y/n
i'm without my make up though

sungjun <3
idc, ur still the prettiest -3-

you picked up the video call from sungjun and saw him already lying on his bed, hugging his pillow.

"hey, pretty," he said, winking at you. "you really like to flirt huh?" you smiled a little, hugging your plushie that he gave you. "only for you," he answered, blowing a kiss to you.

although, you two had been together for nearly a year, sungjun was the one who often expressed his feelings to you and since you're shy, you rarely expressed your feelings to him.

sometimes, people even wondered how you two dated after all you two personalities were totally different.

you both talked for awhile and sungjun mentioned about the upcoming anniversary of you two.

"you know, it's our first anniversary this weekend," he said. you hummed, motioning him to continue. "do you want to do something that day?" he asked, wondering if you had anything in your mind. "i actually have an idea on what are we going to do that day," you said, snuggling into your plushie. "what is it?" he asked, looking at you through the screen.

"do you want to have a picnic date for our anniversary?" you asked timidly since you hardly planned a date for the two of you.

"why are you shy about giving out an idea for our anniversary?" he giggled, teasing you a little. "you do know that i rarely gave a date idea for us," you mumbled, not looking at him.

gosh i'm so whipped for her

"you do know i'll always agree with whatever you say," he said, still smiling at you. "text me the details tomorrow then, it's getting late, you should sleep," he added. "alright, you should too," you answered. he hummed as a respond.

"i'll go and wash up, sweet dreams and love you," you swiftly said and hanged up the call, not wanting him to tease you.

he just melted after he heard what you said. he was giggling like a kid while swinging his leg on his bed, still looking at his lock screen which had your picture on it.

kyungjun who just came in and already knew what had happened after seeing sungjun giggling over his phone. he then shook his head and went back to the living room.

i really need a room by myself

-

the day before your anniversary date, you went to your older sister, eunhye's room to ask something about your anniversary date.

"sis, I need to ask you something about my anniversary date tomorrow," you barged into her room. you almost laughed when you saw her putting on a tiger face mask.

"where the hell did you get that face mask from?" you asked. "got it for free so why not put it on," she shrugged, walking to her bed. "so, what can i help you?" she questioned, signaling you to sit next to her on her bed.

"so, tomorrow is my first anniversary with sungjun," you told her. she nodded and hummed. "i don't know what should i wear to the date tomorrow," you added, slumping down to her bed.