hwi - track 06. ?

2392 words

-

"Y/N!"

"YES MUM?"

*silence*

"MUM?"

"not again" you mumbled, getting up from your bed, trying to figure why did your mum called you and ignored you the second you answered back.

"yes mum?" you said, walking down the stairs. "come and give these to your new neighbor," she said, giving you a bag filled with cookies and some side dishes that your mum made.

"isn't these my cookies?" you asked, looking at the container filled with cookies that you made few days ago. "well, is theirs now," she answered coolly, wiping her hands.

damn it, i was supposed to eat it today

"but why the side dishes though?" you asked in curiosity. "i heard that they're boys around your age moving next to us, so maybe i'll give them some of our side dishes to them since they'll probably miss eating their parent's food," she answered, walking out from the kitchen.

boys around my age?

you actually heard your parents talking about the new neighbor that was moving in. you were expecting your new neighbor will be a family but apparently you were told just now that they were boys around your age.

should i be happy with it or not?

"you know, you can be try to be friends with them," your dad who's in the living room said after seeing you and your mum walking in. "your dad is right, you should socialize more with human instead of your phone," she said, exposing your life.

sheesh mum

"fine," you answered, getting ready to greet your new neighbor or maybe your soon to be friends.

"my clothes are fine, right?" you mumbled, asking yourself after closing the door. you took out your phone and fixed your bangs, trying to make yourself looked presentable.

"should i say hi or nice to meet you?" you questioned, "wait, that's the same thing." "screw it, just go with the flow, it's not like this is my first time meeting some boys," you mumbled, walking towards their door.

"remember to smile, y/n," you mumbled to yourself one last time before ringing the bell.

"coming!"

you heard someone shouted. you looked down at your shoes, mumbling something to ease you down.

"good morning!"

you looked up and saw a boy with tinted cheeks greeted you.

ain't no way, he's prettier than me

"uhm good morning to you too, i'm your neighbor next door, my mum packed these for you all," you said, handing the bag to him.

"oh thank you so much, do you wanna come in?" he said, smiling softly at you.

i mean it's rude to reject him plus he's cute so why not

"sure, why not," you answered, returning a smile to him.

"who's at the door?"

you looked behind him and noticed a boy who had a mole under his eyes walking down the stairs

"our neighbor next door came and gave us something," he said to the boy, looking back at him.

"guys, there's a cute girl at the door, come and greet her!"