junhyeok - thank you for ditching me

2679 words

-

i hate men

here you were, standing in the middle of a park while looking around to find your date.

am i getting ditched?

*ding*

you looked at your phone and saw your date sent you a message.

jae
i'm not going to the date

damn, not even a sorry?

you sighed, smiling through the pain while looking at your phone.

it's okay, i'm too good for him anyways

you looked at your outfit and sighed once again. "dress up for a guy that doesn't even show up on your date," you mumbled under your breath.

you noticed that the park was full of people with their family, partners and their pets. you smiled bitterly when you looked at the sight, you then walked to an empty bench to rest after standing for 30 minutes for your date.

you took your phone out and texted your best friend to tell her that you'd been ditched by your date. you were too immersed in ranting to her that you didn't realize that someone sat beside you.

after ranting to her, you looked up from your phone, finally noticing that someone was sitting beside you. you took a glance of the person and noted that it's a boy around your age with his puppy on his lap.

they're kinda cute

the puppy turned its head towards you, staring at you while sticking its tongue out. you couldn't help but glance at the puppy.

the boy looked up from his phone after noticing that his puppy was turning its head toward someone beside him.

he looked at you and smiled as soon as he saw you staring at his puppy.

"do you want to pat him?"

your eyes light up and asked, "can i?" he chuckled at your reaction and nodded, moving closer to your side.

you reached your hand out and softly patted at the puppy who's still looking at you. you let out a giggle as you patted, the boy smiled gently at you, thinking that how could someone be this adorable.

even crong is comfortable with her

"what's it name?" you looked at the puppy who's now completely laying on your lap. "his name is crong, 9 months old now," he answered, trying to drag crong back to his lap but crong just stayed still.

"looks like he likes you more than me now," he said, shaking his head a little after getting dumped by his own puppy. you chuckled at his reaction while patting crong.

"i didn't get your name yet, i'm seo y/n."

"i'm cheon junhyeok, crong's owner."

"are you waiting for someone?" junhyeok asked, wondering what were you doing here alone. "nah, i was supposed to have a date with someone but that someone ditched me without even saying sorry," you ranted, furrowing your eyebrows when you remembered the text that he sent you.