kyungjun - school project

1934 words

-

it's your last day of school and your lovely teacher decided to give you all a project for your upcoming holiday. everyone's partner were decided according the class serial number.

"y/n, let's go and check who's our partner," lucy said, dragging you to the class's bulletin board to take a look at the list.

lucy is your only friend in the class because you were extremely introverted that you only talked to other classmates when you need something.

you both were looking up and down at the list, trying to find your partner.

"so, i got jungsu as my partner," she said, pointing at her name on the list. "what about you?" she added.

.
.
23 - won y/n
24 - woo kyungjun

"woo kyungjun?" you mumbled.

"ooh you got him as your partner," she slightly smirked. "what's wrong with it?" you looked at her. "nothing, let's go and eat," she said.

little did you know, lucy kind of ship the both of you because someone told her that kyungjun took an interest on you lately. 

my ship finally started to sail

-

"so, when are you going to do the project with him? wait, do you even have his number to contact?" she asked while stuffing bread into her mouth.

"i don't even talk to him, do you think i have his number?" you sarcastically answered, looking down at your chocolate milk.

"you can just go and ask him for his number," she simply replied.

"can't you just help me and ask his number for me? plus i don't even know where is he," you pleaded.

"come on, i know where he usually hang out during recess, i'm bringing you there only, you're going to ask him for his number by yourself, i ain't helping you," she started to drag you while you're still whining about it.

-

you both arrived at the school's garden, looking around to find kyungjun.

"oh there they are," lucy said, pointing somewhere. "what do you mean by 'they', he's not alone?" looking at where she pointed.

you saw kyungjun and his friends were talking.

oh crap, how the hell am i going to ask for his number

"go and ask him, i'm staying right here, waiting for you," she stated. "can't you just accompany me? i don't know them at all," you pleaded. "there's our class president there, what do you mean you don't know him, huh?" she said, pushing you to their side.

you gave up pleading her and just slowly walked to them.

just say you need to talk him about the project, that's it, it's not that hard

taehun saw you walking towards them and motioned the others to stop talking. the others turned to look at you after seeing taehun looking at your direction.

he walked up to you and said, "hey y/n, what's up?" "hi taehun, do you mind if i borrow kyungjun for a minute? i need to talk about the school project that ms kim gave us," you asked. "sure, i'll bring him to you," he smiled and turned around to get kyungjun.

kyungjun finally got a chance to know y/n

he walked back to them and said, "hey, y/n need to talk to you about the project that ms kim gave us," nudging kyungjun.