kyungjun - cold ≠ not affectionate

2317 words

-

"you're not coming with us again?"

your best friends, ningning and giselle asked while linking arms.

"you two do know i don't really eat during recess time," you answered, looking at them.

"fine, you better come with us to the cafeteria tomorrow, their food is getting better," giselle said, pointing at you. "we'll see you later," ningning said, waving at you. you waved back and they walked away from the class.

guess i'll finish my homework

you took out your homework and started to write down the answers while writing down some notes.

-

just as you were about to finish your homework, you heard the door got slid open by someone. you looked up from your notes and saw your boyfriend, kyungjun were at the door, holding a bag.

after closing the door, he walked over to the empty seat beside you and sat on it while placing down the bag.

"what are you doing here? i thought you're at the cafeteria with the others," you asked in curiosity, looking at him who's already staring at you.

"i knew that you're not coming to the cafeteria again, so," he stopped and took out a lunchbox and slid it to your table, "i brought this," he said in a calm tone. "that's sweet of you," you said, smiling at him.

you and kyungjun dated for 6 months now. you knew that he's not a talkative type of guy, maybe a little cold? he only talked to you and his friends only, his friends even told you that he talked the most whenever he's with you.

"here," he said, opening up the lunchbox. "i have one more question to solve yet, i'll eat it later," you said, continuing to answer the question.

"i'll help you with it," he said, pulling your chair closer to his.

damn, that's kinda hot

your face was red, like RED by the sudden contact. he looked over your homework and explained it to you while you're still processing what had happened.

"are you listening to me?"

you snapped about of your thought and turned to look at him. "uhm no," you answered.

he squinted his eyes, moving closer to you and asked, "are you blushing?" you pushed him away and said in annoyance, "isn't it because of you," you glared at him and saw him chuckling at your reaction.

"i'm not doing the question anymore, let's just eat," you said, putting away your books. he shook his head and sat closer to you.

cute

"did you made all of these?" you asked as soon as you opened the lunchbox that was fully packed. "nah, my mum made it, she doesn't let me get inside the kitchen, i only help her with the ingredients," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"i miss mrs woo," you said, taking a piece of egg roll. "you can come by anytime and visit her," he said, looking at you who's enjoying the food. "so that you can hangout with me too?" you teased. "yeah," he sheepishly answered.

he then took out a box of chocolate milk as well as some jelly from the bag and said, "here". you gasped at the sight of it, you were desperate to eat the jellies but kyungjun stopped you. "nope, finish up the lunchbox first, then you can eat the sweets," pushing back the lunchbox to you.

he's like my mum

"fine," you pouted and continued to eat the lunchbox. "aren't you going to eat it?" you asked. "i ate a little while my mum prepared this," he answered in a tired tone.