hyunsoo - sunset

2407 words

-

you were in your room after having dinner with your family. you took your phone out from the charger and saw that hyunsoo, your childhood friend texted you.

hyunsoo
yo

u wanna take a walk and wait for the sunset??

we can watch it somewhere

y/n
sure, wait for a sec

hyunsoo
cool, ill pick you up

now, let me explain your relationship with hyunsoo.

you both actually confessed to each other one day during your hang out. however, you both weren't a couple yet since you both wanted to focus on your upcoming exam first.

he didn't mentioned about the confession even after your exam ended so you wondered if hyunsoo forgot about it and moved on.

it's been weeks and we acted like nothing happened

you let out a sigh, taking your zip up hoodie that was owned by hyunsoo and went down to inform your parents that you're going to take a walk with him.

"mum, dad, i'm going to take a walk with hyunsoo," you shouted, wearing your shoes.

"ooh, is he going to confess to you?" your dad said, coming out from the kitchen with a plate of fruits on his hand.

"are you finally getting yourself a boyfriend?" your mum shouted from the living room.

"stop, you two and i'm going out now, enjoy your fruits," you answered back, closing the door.

"didn't that kid promised us something that day?"

"let's just wait and and see, honey."

-

"hey, let's go?"

you look up from your shoes, smiling a little after seeing hyunsoo with his hood on.

"are you copying me?" you asked, playing with him. "so what?" he replied, looking at you.

"i see that you're still wearing my hoodie that you stole from me huh?" he said, noticing his hoodie that you stolen from him last year. "it's comfy, okay?" you answered.

"fine, where are we going though?" he asked, looking around. "i thought you're leading us to somewhere so i just followed you," you answered, stopping your track and looked at him.

you both bursted out of laughter, thinking the situation was funny.

"stop laughing idiot, i can't stop laughing because of you," you said, hitting him a little. "can you stop hitting me whenever you laugh, dumbass," he answered, shielding himself with his arms.

"for real though, where are we going?" you asked, catching your breath after laughing.

"let's go to the playground, we can buy some street food from mrs huang's stall on our way there," he suggested, looking at you.