hyunsoo - newbie

2368 words

-

walking down the street with your phone in your hand, you were busy texting the groceries list to your mum who needed it.

why am i the one who's listing it down?

you were heading towards 7dream cafe to grab a coffee. the cafe was the only place that opened earlier than the others plus your cousin worked there, that's why you always visit there.

you entered into the cafe, still texting your mum on the phone and walked towards the counter.

"the usual please."

"miss?"

miss? they never called me that

you looked up from your phone being confused and met a guy that you hadn't seen before.

"sorry but i'm new so you might need to tell me your order."

well, a cute guy actually.

you didn't realize that you were staring at him who's standing awkwardly at the counter.

"miss?"

you finally got your sense back and apologized, "uhm sorry, that was rude of me, a coffee and a french toast please," face getting red from the embarrassment.

as he was placing down the order, you badly wanted to hide yourself after staring at someone you didn't even knew.

fortunately, someone came out from the kitchen to save you both from the awkwardness.

"good morning, y/n."

mark greeted, coming out from the kitchen with the others. you gave them a smiled and waved at them.

the guy in front you just looked at all of you, wondering about your relationship.

"i guess you met hyunsoo, he's our new worker here, you'll probably see him often," renjun said, smiling at the both of you.

"hyunsoo, this is na y/n, our regular customer and my favorite cousin," jaemin introduced while pinching your cheeks. hyunsoo nodded at him and smiled at you, making you waved at him.

"by the way, you both are in the same age," jeno said after stopping jaemin from pinching your cheeks.

"aww, jisung is not the youngest now," haechan said, trying to hug jisung who's avoiding him.

"although he's not the youngest now, he still acts like he's the youngest here," chenle said before walking into the counter to grab something.

"at least i'm the tallest here," jisung said, making all six members looking at him with an offended expression.

"i thought i could grow until 183cm," haechan dramatically said, looking up at the sky. "but you are now only 173cm," chenle said after getting a mug from the counter. "hey, it's 174cm, that 1cm is important," haechan added, glaring at chenle.

"take it easy, guys, the day just started," mark said, trying to shush everyone. "have a seat y/n, we'll bring the order to you," he added, motioning you to seat.

you walked to your regular seat and waited for the order while checking the groceries list before sending it to your mum.

why buying a regular size bag of chips instead of the family-sized one?

you immediately added "family-size bag of chips" into the groceries list and sent it to your mum. you nodded and smiled in satisfaction after looking at your perfect groceries list.