hyunsoo - cafe or job hunting?

1144 words

bungeoppang - fish shaped pastry filled with red bean paste

-

you woke up and found yourself in an unfamiliar room.

oh yeah i had a sleepover at hyunsoo's place

you turned around and looked at hyunsoo who was still sleeping while hugging your waist.

i swear he's the most babiest face i've ever seen in my life

you slightly poked his cheek, trying to wake him up. "jjangsoo, wake up," you tapped his cheeks. you kept on calling his name while squeezing his cheeks.

that's why he needs 10 alarm to wake him up

you decided to give him a peck on both of his cheeks. "jjangsoo, you better wake up now or i'm leaving," you said, ready to get up and freshened up.

"okay, okay, don't go yet," he grumbled, pulling you against him. you hugged him closely and asked, "what are we doing today?" "i don't know, it's up to you, i don't care where we're going, as long as you're here with me," he answered, snuggling into you.

oh dude he's flirting

"what about going on a cafe hunting around the neighborhood?" you asked while playing his fluffy hair. "sure, i've been craving for some coffee," he replied.

"well, let's go and freshen up ourselves then," you said. the both of you got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

the both of you changed into your clothes and ready to go on a cafe hunting.

-

since it's weekday, there's not much of people around the neighborhood. you both intertwined your hands and walked around the neighborhood.

the two of you just wandered around and talked about random things. hyunsoo suddenly stopped walking and looked at somewhere. you looked at what he was looking at and noticed that there's a cafe that you've never seen before.

"hmm i didn't know that there's a cafe there," you said, looking at him. "maybe they opened a few days ago, i heard it from my mum," he looked back at you.

"let's go and take a look then," you said.

-

"sweet dream cafe, what a cute name," you said, looking at the sign. you took a look in the cafe, noticing there's not much of people in there. "let's go inside," hyunsoo said, holding your hand.

the aroma of coffee hit the both of you as soon as you went in. the cafe was small yet cozy, it was decorated by drawings and posters. there's even a book corner on the left hand side of the cafe.

this is so cozy

we went to the counter and looked at the menu, trying to figure what we'll eat.

"good morning you two, ready to order?" an old lady asked, standing at the counter.

"an iced latte and french toast please," you answered. "an iced americano and a ham sandwich for me," he answered, smiling at her.

"alright sweetie, take a seat, i'll bring the order to you both," she said.

you both took a seat near the window. "do you think she works alone?" you quietly asked him. "probably not, maybe her husband is working inside the kitchen," he replied, looking around the place.

you were in your thoughts, thinking about something. he waved his hand in front of you and asked, "what are you thinking about?" you snapped out of your thoughts and said, "I know this is sudden but do you want to try working here?" he looked at you, confused by your question.

"look, we're having our break, we've been looking for a job around us, why not just work here? plus you and i love coffee, we can help out the lovely old lady here too," you listed out the reason to work at the cafe.

"you got a point there, maybe we'll ask her about it when she bring out our order," he replied. you let a small cheer when you heard hyunsoo agreed with you. he chuckled at your reaction, finding you adorable.

not her getting excited to work here

-

"alright kids, here's your order, enjoy," the old lady said, placing the order on the table.

"can we asked you a question?" hyunsoo asked, looking at her. "sure," she smiled at him, waiting his question.

"are you hiring? because we're actually looking for a job around us these days, we're interested to work here," he said. "oh it would be great if we have someone to help us, you do know how slow we can be sometimes, i appreciate it a lot you two," she answered, smiling at you both.

"how should we address you?" you asked. "mrs kim is fine, my husband is still working in the kitchen, i'll introduce him to you afterwards," she replied. "now, enjoy the food before it gets cold," she added.

she walked away and informed her husband about the news.

"guess we got us a job, huh?" he said, taking a bite of his sandwich. "i'm excited to work here, i never work in a cafe before," you said before taking a sip of your latte. "the food here is bomb too," giving you his sandwich to taste.

"we better get their contact number before we leave," you said while munching on hyunsoo's sandwich. he nodded, agreeing with you.

-

"mrs kim, can we get your number so that we can talk about the job?" you asked, leaning on the counter. "sure, here is it," giving you their number.

"you both can come over during weekend, i'll let you both to get familiar with this place," she stated. "alright mrs kim, we'll get going now, have a good day," you said, waving at her.

"bye kids, see you soon!"

-

you both were on your way back to hyunsoo's place while swinging your hands.

"we said we're going on a cafe hunting, but guess we're actually going on a job hunting, huh?" hyunsoo said, looking at you. "well things happened, maybe is destined for us to work there," you replied. he chuckled at your words.

"so what are we doing now, any plans?" he asked. "maybe we get back to your place and make your favorite bungeoppang, then we'll decide what we're going to have for dinner," you stopped. "ooh, what about hamburgers for dinner? you've been craving for that these days," you added.

she still remembers it?

when you turned to look at him, you noticed that he's already staring at you.

"what?" you asked.

"how can you still remember what i like?" looking at you while smiling softly at you.

"of course i remember, i'm your girlfriend for a reason, dummy," you smiled, then gave a kiss on his lip. "so, dummy, do you agree with my plan?" waiting for his response.

"how can i say no to your perfect plan, love," he responded, ruffling your hair.

"let's get going then, we can't miss anything out today," you dragged him to walk faster.

glad that i'm her boyfriend

-

the title doesn't make sense at all lol
vote plz <3

🎵 #mood by mcnd