sungjun - date?

1127 words

-

you're heading to music room to have your lunch by yourself since your friends were busy finishing their science report that was due today.

"i told them to finish it last week but they didn't listened to me at all," you mumbled.

you entered into the music room, putting down your lunch that you had packed this morning on the desk. when you're ready to open your lunchbox, you suddenly heard the door got slammed opened.

you saw a boy was catching his breath while holding on to the door. "if someone is here to find me, tell them i'm not here, okay?" he said, quickly hiding himself under a desk beside you.

you looked at him weirdly and nodded.

later on, the door got slammed once again, revealing junghwan from your class.

"oh hey y/n, did you see a kid running around?" he asked.

"i don't think i saw anyone around here, sorry," you replied. "it's alright, thanks!" he then walked away.

"uhm you can come out now," you looked at him. "can't believe he called me a kid," he said while crawling out of the desk.

"oh hey, thanks for helping me, what's your name?" he asked, looking at you. "lee y/n from class A," you quietly replied.

"wait, you mean you're that girl who use a baby blue colored pencil case with a snoopy keychain on it and always seat at the back of the class?" he swiftly said.

okay that was very detailed of describing me

great sungjun, you just exposed yourself in front of your crush

"uhm that's me, why?" you asked. "i always think that you're really pretty whenever i visit junghwan," he mumbled.

you didn't caught what he said and just stared at him.

"never mind, it's nothing big," he smiled softly. "so what you doing here alone?" he asked, looking at you.

"well i was going to have my lunch here since my friends are caught up with their science report," you continued to unpack your lunchbox.

"am i disturbing you? i can leave if you want to," he asked. "i don't mind having someone to accompany me," you grabbed a onigiri and put it in your mouth.

the two of you sat in silence, side by side, glancing at each other time by time.

"you want one?" holding another onigiri on your hand. "is it okay though?" he questioned.

"i was supposed to share my lunch with my friends but you know things happened so i couldn't finish it myself, might as well just share it to you," giving him the onigiri.

"if you say so, thanks y/n," he said, taking out the wrapper of the onigiri.

"by the way, i didn't get to know your name yet, what's your name?" you questioned.

"it's oh sungjun, from class B, right beside your class," he stated. you nodded, taking another bite of your onigiri.

"woah this is delicious!" he exclaimed, looking at you with a shock hamster face.

he kinda looks like a hamster, a cute one

you chuckled, looking at him enjoying the onigiri you made.

"have some fruit too," you both share the fruits that you had prepared.

you both talked for awhile and realized that both of you have a lot of similarity.

-

"no way you enjoy learning science," he looked disbelief at you. "my friends said that to me too, is it that weird?" you questioned, looking at him.

"nah, maybe i just have a hard time learning it," he shrugged. "maybe i can tutor you and give you some tips on learning it?" you replied.

"that would be great."

you both looked at each other, holding the eye contact before turning around to hide the blush that appeared on both of your face.

"uhm l-let's head back to class," he said, helping you to clean up your lunchbox and the table.

"let me walk you to your class," he smiled.

well not just a cute hamster but good manner too

you both were walking to your class, looking everywhere but each other.

-

"so we're here," you both standing outside of your class.

"thanks for accompanying me during the time, i enjoyed it a lot," you softly smiled at him. "well thanks for helping me to hide from junghwan too," he chuckled.

"so i'll get going now, see you around," you said, turning around.

"wait!" he stopped you by grabbing your hand and added, "c-can i get your number? y-you know for the tutor thing you mentioned," he awkwardly caressing his neck.

god sungjun can you just not stumbled your words in front of your crush

"sure, give me your phone," you answered, he quickly took out his phone and gave it to you.

after you typed in your number into his phone, he questioned, "do you want to grab some coffee after school? it's not like a date or something, you know repaying you for the lunch, i mean if you want it as date, i don't mind it at all, i don't wanna pressure you on it," he stated rapidly while looking down.

well he sure likes to speak fast

"i'll take it as date if you change it to bubble tea," you faintly replies while smiling at him.

"WAIT! FOR REAL?" he shouted, making the students who are passing by looking at you both.

"sorry about that," he bowed a little to the students who are passing by.

he turned to you and said, "i'll text you after school about the date then, see you!" he waved at you and walked away.

you walked back to your class and noticed that your friends were looking at you with a teasing face.

"can't believe you got a boyfriend when we're suffering to finish the report," doyeon said.

"i did told you guys to finish the report last week, you just didn't listen to me," you said.

"we had to help the drama club that time," yoojung replied.

"yeah more like flirting with the drama club's boys," you added.

"okay fine you're right, we're wrong," she muttered.

"so what's up with you and the boy from class B?" doyeon wiggled her eyebrows while nudging your shoulder.

"nothing, he asked me out for a bubble tea date," you answered.

doyeon and yoojung looked at each other with wide eyes and turned to look at you.

"oh so a dATe it's nothing to you?"

"so it's real that you're getting yourself a boyfriend huh?"

"not my boyfriend..." you stopped,

"yet."

they squealed while holding each other's hand, "our bestie getting her first boyfriend soon, we should celebrate!"

they continued to plan about the so called "celebration".

i wonder where the cute hamster going to take us for the date

-

so how was it?
if you like it, please vote, no pressure btw :)

🎵 abyss by woodz