taehun - day off

you're currently walking to your boyfriend's dorm with a bag of groceries to surprise them.

apparently, their manager told you that they'll be having a few days off so you took the chance to surprise them since it's been awhile you all hadn't hang out together.

"bet they are still sleeping in this hours," you mumbled after getting off from the elevator. you then walked to their door and open it quietly, not wanting to wake them up yet.

you went in and settled down the groceries on the table. you looked around their dorm and was relieved that it's not messy as you expected.

it's not bad for a dorm full of boys to be this clean

after checking their fridge, you started to prepare their breakfast with the ingredients that you found in the fridge and the one that you bought on your way.

as you were preparing their breakfast, you didn't realize that someone was woken up by your noise.

your boyfriend, taehun who was a light sleeper was walking slowly towards the kitchen in his pajamas, wondering who's making the noise. he was surprised as soon as he recognized that the noise came from his girlfriend.

"y/n?"

you flinched a little and turned around, revealing your boyfriend who's in his pajamas, you smiled and walked over to hug him.

"what are you doing here?" he asked, hugging you back. "i'm making you guys breakfast, your manager told me that you're having a few days off so i came here to visit you all," you answered, patting his back. "my girlfriend is the best," he mumbled, snuggling into your neck. "enough of hugging, i need to cook for you all, go and freshen up yourself first," you broke the hug and walked back to cut up the ingredients.

after taehun changed his pajamas, he walked back to the kitchen to help you with the food.

"do you need help with the food?" he asked, peeking over your shoulder to see what were you doing. "it's okay, i just need to boil the soup and i'm done," you answered, adding some seasoning into the soup. "sorry if i woke you up though," you apologized, looking at him. "it's alright, i was going to wake up anyways," he smiled.

while you were waiting for the soup to boil, taehun still helped you with the cleanup even if you didn't tell him to do it. when you finally noticed that he was cleaning up for you, you smiled and went to him.

"thank you for cleaning up for me," you back hugged him while he was washing his hand. "that's all i can do to repay you for cooking breakfast for all of us," he answered, pecking your lips while drying his hand.

"damn, we just woke up."

hwi and hyunsoo said, standing together in their pajamas. "y'all make me feel so lonely," hwi said, shaking his head and went to the bathroom. "i woke up earlier than usual and the first thing i see is you two being close together," hyunsoo said, walking back to his room.

their words made you both chuckled. "you should go and wake the others up, the soup is almost ready," you said, looking at him. "alright, i'll tell hyunsoo and hwi to help you to set up the table," he answered.

-

after hyunsoo and hwi placed down the food on the table they had set up, you three sat down and waited the others to come out from their room.

"good morning y'all."

you looked up and saw sungjun in his bed hair with kyungjun beside him. taehun and junhyeok let out a laugh when they saw sungjun as they were walking out from their room.