Chapter 20

Yoongi pov

"An undercover assassin, she will be coming to kill me. You need to finish her and her partner." Said Jeong in,  I raised an eyebrow in confusion. What does he mean?

"Say clearly, Jeong In, what do you want from me?" I ask and I hear him chuckling on the otherside.

"Yoongi, my brother, I thought you have enough brain to understand what I mean. Look you know what kind of business I do so the police department has fixed two undercover Assassin to kill me. I know the place and time they are supposed to assassinate me, the only thing you need to do is cover for me. Go in my place, kill her and I'll tell you your sister's information." He said and my grip on the phone got tightened. I was right when I thought that he knows my sister's location and information.

"Fair enough, I will do it for you. But I swear if you try to play with me you'll see Yoongi's wrath!" I said and cut the call. I sighed leaning on my arm chair. I was the reason behind everything only if 10 years back I wasn't as hungry for power.

Author's pov

~10 years ago.

(18+ content ahead 🔞)

The room was echoing with someone's shout, particularly a woman's shouts. The devil was once again torturing her, ripping her skin, and pleasuring himself.

"Please l-leave me!" She screamed in agony and pain her whole body was tearing apart but only if that devil knew mercy.

"Stop, you're my s**t. Do your job" And he started pounding onto her even faster, not caring that she was now unconscious because of the pain. Realising there were no movements he slapped her face once but, she was still unconscious.

So he continued and only stopped after coming inside her.

Getting down of the bed, where the girl who was merely of the age 20 laid unconscious with blood stained on the sheets, the demon wore his clothes and ordered his men,

"Melt her body with acid. Remember not a little bit of the trace should remain." His words sent chills down the spine of his own men. Even they couldn't dream of doing something like this, specially when the girl was still alive and just unconscious.

He walked to the hall as if nothing happened and infront of him stood a boy, somewhere near 15 years.

"So why are you here buddy?" He asked sitting on the couch, manspreading.

"I want your powers" the man was shocked by his words. It was not normal to see young guys, because he didn't do legal jobs. And was a real demon. He would kill anyone who would get into his path, smuggling, kidnapping and rape of innocent girls, he did all.

"What's your name?"

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi." Teen Yoongi, who was unaware of everything that demon could do came here because he wanted to be the strongest among all of his friends. Thus he found a way to go to one of the wanted criminals, whom no police could ever arrest, to learn to be powerful.

He was innocent but Jeon In wasn't. He started using Yoongi to do small illegal jobs at first, like bringing packages of drugs and be a spy, things that were easy. In return Yoongi was promised that if anything happens to him or his family, Jeong In's men are there to protect. But one day Jeong In saw y/n.

Y/n who was now unaware of the world's cruelty became his target and Yoongi got to know this. So he quickly quit his work and started pleading to his father to shift somewhere new.

Jeong In got to know this and he managed to kill their parents, while Y/n did run away from there, Yoongi too managed to escape. Yoongi searched for y/n but failed and he slowly grew up with having a small team work for him and became the Don of Korea. One that is respected.

Everyone knows, the Don of Korea is someone  who doesn't do illegal jobs or hurt innocent people, but has immense power.

~Present time

Yoongi who was busy thinking all these old memories, felt a pair of hands wrapping around his neck. Her scent calmed him down like magic. Within moments Yoongi knew who it was, how could he not after everything the only person who stood beside him always without ever judging him, his only weakness right now the only person who holds power on him.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing?" Roma asked in her sweet voice as she kept hugging him like that. Yoongi smiled and holding her wrist she pulled her towards him. One pull and she was on his lap facing him, her face looked like a fresh rose as she blushed when Yoongi wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Did you sleep well my darling?" He asked as he caressed her cheek, and lifted her chin up making her look into his eyes. Roma who was normally very bold, would often become the shy teen girl infront of him.

Who would say she was a 27 year old well known CEO of Italy, her image was different when she was with Yoongi. Her soft side would come out infront of him, maybe that's how much protected and safe she felt with him.

She slowly nodded her head and Yoongi smiled. Yoongi too had a different image with Roma. He would show all his weaknesses with her. He was a very grumpy person with others, with a poker face and trusted none but Roma. She was as much his soft spot as was she.

He pulled her face slowly towards him and looked into her eyes. His eyes lingered on her lips for a moment and then again into her eyes. He searched for a special consent. The consent to kiss her. While Roma had made it clear a thousand times that she belonged to Yoongi, and he could kiss her any time but he still made sure that Roma was comfortable with what he was going to do.

Even after knowing the answer he waited for the signal and Roma with her eyes nodded which made Yoongi to close the gap between them. The kiss was slow, sensual and filled with love but moreover it had a sense of care.

He pulled her more by her waist and she too wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back. A moment of pure love was shared between them as they got lost in each other's arms in pure ecstasy.

Moments later, Yoongi moved apart when he felt the need to catch his breath. Both of them looked into each other's eyes catching their breath and laughed at how intense the kiss was.

"So are you ready for our marriage?" Yoongi asked and Roma smiled and replied,

"More than ready."

"After marriage we need to shift back to Italy." He said and smiled a little. He was a bit happier today.

"What happened how come you are so happy?"

"I might find my sister. My y/n. And this time I'll return to Italy with her only." Roma smiled brightly at the news. She was really happy for him.

"Wow, I'll get to see my husband's sister. I'll keep her like my own sister." She chirped and Yoongi couldn't help but to chuckle at her words.

"But this comes with a cost. A cost that is against my rules." Yoongi said getting a little serious.

"What?" Roma asked getting serious as well understanding the tension that prevailed in the situation.

"Death of an innocent person."

•••
15 VOTES FOR NEXT PART!