Chapter 6

THE REAL FEMME FATALE

Jungkook was waiting for y/n, standing infront of her apartment. He was wearing a suit like a business man. They are supposed to carry out their mission in a disguised form to reduce suspicions.

He was scrolling through his phone and got alert when he heard his name. He knows the voice, it belonged to y/n. He looked up but his jaw dropped and eyes got widened. Losing the ability to speak he saw his senior approaching him.

 Losing the ability to speak he saw his senior approaching him

His breath hitched at the beauty he was seeing. Even though Y/n and Jungkook had been working together for a month, he had never seen her like that. Y/n usually used to be either disguised as the teacher she was or in her assassin uniform. Because Jungkook was a junior he wasn't really sent to any mission like this before.

"Let's go, I will drive." Y/n said and before Jungkook could react he found her she has already settled herself in the driver's seat buckling up her seat belt.

Jungkook entered in the car, still being in a daze not believing that y/n was actually like that. He has always appreciated her for being a sharp shooter but she was the definition of a "Real Femme Fatale." That dress was just cherry on top.

"Umm y/n, so like you like this?" Jungkook said clearing his throat but y/n just smiled at his question.

She turned the steering wheel left and looked towards Jungkook and said, "Why? do you like what you are seeing?"

Jungkook gulped at her boldness and said, "I don't mean like that. Anyways what's the plan?" He said trying to change the topic as fast as possible not wanting to be embarrassed anymore.

"Hmm, so the plan is we are going there as a CEO and her secretary . You are going to talk with him like a secretary."
Rest I will manage. I just need to take him to the room.

"Wow, but don't you think I should be the CEO? I am the man." Jungkook said fixing his suit but Y/N just smirked.

"I am the senior for no reason Jungkook. So just do as I say."

"Fine."

They entered the pub. It was for only VIPs. While Jungkook got startled Y/n showed a card that let them in.

"Wow, where did you get that card." Y/n winked at him and said,

"This is the exact reason why I am the CEO."

They entered and found their target. He was sitting there drinking alcohol while two girls were sitting on his either side and one on his lap busy giving him pleasure. He looked like he was totally drunk. However he was totally surrounded by guards.