Chapter 12

~Y/n's pov

Being an assassinate, has always been my dream. Now that I look myself at the mirror I get proud of myself. However it wouldn't have been possible if my brother hadn't motivated me in childhood.

He was always cold and grumpy for others, didn't talk much but was a pure sweetheart when it came to me. I still remember the gummy smiles he used to flash whenever I got achievements in school. My dad, used to be always away from the house and so Yoongi Oppa was more of a father figure for me.

Everything was going so well. Just like a fairytale.

However that one night became a total nightmare of my life. Oppa was 3 years older than me but still way more matured than his age. It was a beautiful night, the streets were shining under the moon light when we were returning from a vacation.

After thousands of requests that I made mom and dad finally agreed on taking me and oppa to our farm house in Daegu. Everything went so well that day. I was so happy. So was my parents. While returning our car halted. I was fully awake but Yoongi was already into a deep sleep in the back seat of the car. My eyes got widened when i saw a few goons wih guns in their hands. Those horrified looks on my parents who just somehow wanted to protect us.

Suddenly they started firing and in no time a bullet pierced through the window of our car and even though my parents dodged that bullet they couldn't dodge the next ones. I was horrified and so was Yoongi who woke up because of the noise.

As he got the chance he somehow opened the door of the car, however to get one out of it one had to stay. I was scared and didn't wanted to leave but Yoongi pushed me and said,

"You have to live y/n. You have to live for me. For our parents. You have to take the revenge." Those words coming out in his deep voice made me realise that how cruel this world truly is.

You always need to fight to actually be able to live. That's how I got more determined to be an Assassinate and actually fulfill my brother's last wish.

I splashed water on my face, as the memories were once again haunting me. It was not the time to fall weak. I might succeed in taking the revenge but for that I need to get myself together.

I took out the dress I was supposed to wear for the day from the cupboard, staring at the mirror I admired the dress. Yes, today's a special day. Today I am supposed to go on a lunch date with Tae and I am quite excited for it.

I heard the sound of a car's horn and I was sure it belonged to Tae. I quickly grabbed my purse and headed towards the door. Very minimal makeup and a very warm coloured outfit. I wanted the date to be cozy and peaceful.

As I opened the door I was recieved by maybe one of the brightest smile of the century

As I opened the door I was recieved by maybe one of the brightest smile of the century. His eyes were deep and filled with love. The face was shining because of the evergreen smile. His hand holding a big bouquet of Red Roses, the bouquet melted my heart quite immediately.

They were really so beautiful

They were really so beautiful. My eyes got the blessing to witness two beauties simultaneously. One was his smile and the other one is the roses.

A smile immediately formed on my lips.

"They are so pretty." I said and he nodded.

"You know you and these roses have a similarity." He said and I looked up at him waiting for his answer even though I predicted it.

"Both are absolutely gorgeous!" He exclaimed and I laughed a little feeling flattered. These cheesy lines surely made me cringe before but now I oddly enjoyed. I gladly took the flowers and was about to keep them inside but halted my steps when he spoke again.

"But you and these roses have a difference as well." I frowned. Well never heard of a pickup line beginning like that. I wondered what it could be.

"You are more gorgeous than they could ever be." My eyes widened, I felt something inside me.

These lines they were so innocently said that my heart could just melt and get evaporated.

Boldness was beautiful. But so was the innocence and cuteness that the lines were occupying.

I kept the bouquet aside and neared towards him. Keeping my hand on his blazer, my face inches apart from him. His face had a slight sense of nervousness which I could also feel through the raised heartbeat that I could hear.

"Relax, I am not going to eat you!" I said my voice slow but firm. He looked into my eyes. Pure innocent love is all I could see. I could smell his intoxicating perfume that was making me fall into some kind of trance.

"May I ?" I asked looking at his lips, as he got the signal he gulped which was clearly visible as his adams apple went up. I laughed a little before pressing my lips on his. My hands encircled his shoulder.

He stumbled a bit hesitating whether to kiss back, without speaking much I took his arms and wrapped them around my waist. Getting the signal he started kissing back.

As our tongues fought for dominance, suddenly his one hand pushed me a little bit making my back come in contact with the wall.

I realised he was totally into the kissing and finally allowing his tongue I let him explore my mouth.

Finally after a long deep kiss, we parted away gasping for air. However we still stood close. My eyes were closed leaning on his broad chest breathing and his arms wrapped around me, his head rested on my forehead. We looked into each other's eyes, a satisfactory smile plastered on our faces.

"I think we should go now, or else I fear something else might happen!" He said and I nodded smilingly. He held my jaw and kissed on the cheek which had a sense of warmth.

Finally he led me out of my apartment towards his car.

###

Unknown Pov

"No way they had a daughter who's still alive."

"It's the truth boss. She's alive!"

"Leave it, why does it even matters? She's just a girl. What will she even do?"