Chapter 14

He stopped his car infront of my apartment and then looked at me. He wasn't worried anymore and a lot more calmed than before.

"Y/n, you must know this that I love you. I don't want you to think I am someone desperate but I really care about you. It's my first time that I have been affected so much by someone. I was a total workaholic before but you have immense control on me and my feelings. So please take more care of yourself." He said and I felt many butterflies in my stomach. He was driving me crazy by how sweet he was.

"I will." He smiled brightly at my reply flashing his bread like cheeks making him look really cute.

"You are really cute" I said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly.

"You are cute too."

"I am dangerous as well." I said under my breath but he didn't hear.

It was ironical because he was asking me to be safe but he doesn't knows that safety comes the last in my job. And weakness is the only thing that will make me want to stay safe.

I kissed on his cheek and they turned red. He looked so cute blushing that I couldn't help but adore him so much.

After waving him I got down and went to my apartment. I got alert as my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID, it was Jungkook.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Boss wants to meet us."

"Okay." I said and cut the call. As the job of assassin was illegal we had a seperate boss. He had connections with the police department and eventually we will get informations about our missions from him.

It was rare to meet the boss because normally he doesn't deals on ground level and keeps complete professionalism. However he was a really good hearted person and the reason why we were able to help the police department in providing the justice so many times.

I immediately took my car and drove to the base where we are supposed to meet.

Walking through the dark construction building which was under our boss's name. It was kept like this so that for common people it seems like a construction site.

As the sound of shoe soles echoed through the building I realised that maybe boss has only ordered for me and Jungkook to come.

Before this I had once or twice talked in call but it was the first time we will be meeting face to face.

"Welcome Miss y/n." A voice, slightly deep echoes and I see the man who was standing infront of me turning to the other side.

Due to darkness he wasn't visible.

"Yes boss." I replied and he nodded his head.

"Among all my Assassin's you are the best one. What surprises me more that being a female assassin you can easily tackle down any male assassin. I really love your potential and hardwork." He said and turned towards me and as the street light fell on his face his facial features became more visible.

He was wearing a three piece suit, both of his hands inside his side pockets. His hair brushed in a way that his forehead was exposed. He had a smile on his face which was really beautiful. I never knew a man's smile can be that beautiful if I hadn't seen him.

He opens his glasses and walked towards me stretching his hand forward towards me.

I took his hand professionally for the handshake as he shook it with the same smile plastered on his face.

"It's really nice meeting you Miss y/n. Not just you are a good fighter, you are really pretty and graceful. I am your boss, Jung Hoseok but my underground name is J-Hope." He introduces his name along with some compliments that he gave me.

From close I realised how beautiful he himself looked. He held the demeanor of professionalism but at the same time he managed to smile.

"Nice to meet you too boss." He nodded and once again putting his hands back into his pockets he said,

"I really appreciate how you tackled all the cases and I personally want to handle you a case. A case that looks small but is divided into a lot of small parts leading upto something big. It's a racket. They smuggle everything and have been divided into various parts of South Korea. But they have one boss. We have got to know who it is but to reach him you need to kill first assassinate his men. It's quite dangerous. So tell me, will you do it?"

I had to think a little but then I decided to work on this case. I wasn't detective so I wasn't really assigned to solve or find clues. I would just be ordered to Assassinate people and find the real one.

"Sure sir I'll do it."

"Great, I knew it that you won't be denying my request. Fine then, I will keep informing you about the places and Jungkook can be with you. He's junior but I think because you are the one training him, he will easily be able to help you."

I nodded my head as he said,

"Fine then, we will have the rest of the conversation later." Saying this he left from there and I too came out of the building. I saw Jungkook who was standing outside with a pout on his face.

"Boss didn't allow me to be there with you. But why did he called you?" He asked.

"We are given a new task, but before that small targets will be given and they will lead up to the main big target. I am assigned and sir has said that you will be my partner." His eyes twinkled and he smiled widely.

"Waaah finally I'll solve a big case too. Let's goooo." I laughed at how energetic and enthusiastic he looked right now.

I was thinking all these but at the same time missing my brother. Who knows maybe solving this one will lead up to that murderer and I'll be able to take my revenge.

Anyhow I was looking forward to this case.