Chapter 9

"Miss y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"
Taehyung stopped speaking and looked at y/n with so much hope filled eyes.

Y/n wondered for a moment if she heard right and then she immediately nodded her head. Taehyung smiled to the fullest before pulling her for a hug and then said,

"Let's dance."

Y/n had her right hand entwined with Taehyung's left hand as she kept her left hand on his shoulder and he gently placed his hand on her waist making sure she was feeling comfortable with his touch.

As the song started playing the lights got dim and the two started dancing.

Y/n moved her legs along with Taehyung as the both got lost into each other's eyes forgetting everything around them.

Finally Taehyung lifted y/n up lightly in his arms swirling around and as she got down their foreheads touched and they looked into each other's eyes feeling out of breath and still enjoying every bit of the moment.

They finally parted and Taehyung spoke.

"Let's have dinner now." Y/n nodded her head as they settled down to eat. They talked about a few more things and Taehyung said that he would like to introduce her to his family and y/n agreed for it.

Finally after they were done with the dinner Taehyung lead y/n out of the restaurant.

"I have called for my driver to pick me up, so you can go yourself." Taehyung said and y/n agreed.

As she sat inside her car she looked out at Taehyung who was looking at her smiling. She waved at him and drove off.

Taehyung when saw she was almost out of sight squealed like a baby jumping around.

Taehyung pov

She accepted to be my girlfriend. Oh my god, this is the best thing that had ever happened to me. I already love her so much. I can't help but to think about our future. One day we will get married and have kids. Oh my god am I being too overdramatic to think about all these things already. But I love her so much. I already miss her.

A/n pov

Taehyung was busy thinking all these things when a white Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550 stood infront of him. It was his younger brother's car and he smiled seeing him.

"What is it I thought that the driver would come to pick me up." He said entering the car of his younger brother, he turned towards the elder and showed a smile that made Taehyung's heart go awe. He really loved him, even though he was adopted.

"Taehyung Hyung, you know I love to spend time with you so much. Because of my job I get so less time that's why when I got to know the driver was going to pick you up, I thought I should do the needful." The younger one said grinning and Taehyung nodded happily.

"It's true you are the best younger brother Jungkookie." Jungkook flashed his signature bunny smile having dimple on one of his cheeks as he started the car.

"So kookie, are you liking your job. You could have easily joined me in business you wouldn't have to work in a job as risky as the one you are doing. You know mom always stay so much worried." Taehyung advised like a responsible older brother.

"I know hyung, but you know how much badly I wanted to be an assassin. You know I have a senior, she's mind blowing. She has inspired me a lot recently and I want to continuously doing things for the betterment of the innocent people."

Taehyung nodded being proud of his brother.

*Next day*

"Maaaam, you know today I am getting adopted." A little girl said as she came to y/n running. Y/n smiled ruffling her hair as she kneeled down on her level.

"Wow, I hope you will live happily with them. Be a good child okay. And don't forget your mam."
Y/n said and the innocent child nodded her happily before running back to her new parents. Whenever y/n would see the children get adopted she would feel very happy. Those kids just wanted parents and live happily

Y/n was done with her day but as she was about to leave the school her eyes stopped at a girl of 13-15 year age who was sitting in the lawn all alone and crying.

She went and sat beside her making the girl look up at y/n. Her eyes held so much pain that even y/n felt unhappy seeing her like that.

"What is it dear? Why are you crying?"

"You know, I got my first period today. I have heard that during this time mother of the girls make sure to teach her everything and take care of them while the fathers spoil them with chocolates and chips fulfilling all their cravings. But I got none. Because I am an orphan. Is it my fault that I don't have parents? Why does God not take care of me like he does for the other children?"

Y/n heard everything patiently. At some point she agreed to her too. There was a time when she also always asked repeatedly that why her parents and brother left her. What did she do to suffer such a big loss. She could see herself in that girl. Yes when she hit her puberty, she had her parents beside her.

During the first day of her menstruation, her mother taught her everything about all these things, made sure she has healthy foods, her father brought chocolates and her brother didn't let her do anything. She was once really blessed with all the happiness but suddenly everything got snatched away from her. Thinking all these things tears made their way in her eyes but they didn't fall.

Y/n immediately smiled and patted the girl's head trying to console her.

"So what happened that you don't have parents, you now have me. I can't be your mother but I can be an elder sister to you right? So stop crying now. From now on you can come to me whenever you have any problems. Also I will help you get away with all types of girl problems." Y/n said and the girl smiled back hugging her.

When they heard a voice,

"How about we go and eat ice creams and get you lots of chocolates."