Chapter 2

Min Y/N

"Mam she's beating mee" a cute crying voice made the girl to stop what she was doing

"Mam she's beating mee" a cute crying voice made the girl to stop what she was doing. The girl with her hair tied in a bun, her blue frock waving in the air and her round glasses were giving her a matured look.

(Imagine this is the dress

(Imagine this is the dress.)

She smiled and put down the kid in her arms on the ground and went towards the girls who were fighting.

"Kids, what I have said before hm? Don't fight." She said nearing towards the girls or should I say two little kids who were busy pulling each other's hair. She seperated the two and took each of their little hands in hers forwarding towards each other.

"Now, like good children say sorry to each other and shake hands. Be friends." The kids did as she said and finally hugged her.

"Mam y/n , I love you. When I grow up I will marry you." A little boy said as he was holding a little flower in his hand that he had just now plucked from the park, they were playing in.

Y/n laughed at the kid's innocent talk as she said, "Omo, really? But then I will become old. I won't be beautiful anymore."

"It's okay mam. I will still love you." She smiled and kissed on the kid's cheek lightly and ruffled his hair, "Okay".

"Haha! Madam you are like a real magician these kids love your presence so much. They always love to play with you. What is the secret mam?" Another lady a bit older than that of y/n came towards her and asked.

"Don't know Mrs. Park, it's odd for me too. But I really love kids. They are so little, cute and adorable. I love to spend my time with them. Teaching them and playing with them." Y/N had a constant smile on her face and Mrs. Park agreed to her nodding her head.

I myself have been an orphan hence these orphan kids always reminds me about myself. I still got my parent's love for a long time, but these kids didn't even know who their parents are. This is the reason why they always attract me and make me happy.

Y/N was thinking all these things to herself but got interrupted when her phone started ringing. She picked up and saw it was from an unknown number.

OTP

Y/N:- Hello?

? :- Miss Min Y/n?

Y/N:- Yes, speaking.

?:- I am calling from the headquarters. We need you as soon as possible. It's an emergency.

Y/N:- Roger that!

"Mrs. Park, I have an urgent work. Will you please take over my shift?"
She said with her pleading eyes to her senior and she happily nodded her head.

Y/N took her bag and went towards a public restroom away from the school. A few minutes later she came out dressed all black with a mask on her face.

"Mam, here's your bike." A man said coming towards her and she just nodded her head showing a thumb up. She took over the bike that was brought to her wearing the helmet and went towards her destination.

When she stopped her bike, it was infront of an old building. From outside it seemed to be something that has been breaking down and no one lives there.

Y/N slowly enters inside the building and there she sees her partner standing all dressed up like her.

"Hey, you are early." Y/N said and he showed a proud grin. He finally opened his mask, a muscular man, with piercings, black dark orbs, and short black hair making him look really handsome and hot.

"Do you think we are going to be able to complete our mission today?" He said.

"You doubt it? Min Y/N never failed in doing her job. She knows what do." Soon another person's footsteps were heard and both of them got alert.

"Y/N, Jungkook, you two have to rescue 5 girls this time. Obviously there will be rescue squad but you guys have to kill the main politician who's behind it. You know we can't do it officially because he has connections with the police department. So your target is him and his brother. Is that clear?" A man in his mid 40s said and Y/N and Jungkook nodded their head and said,

"Yes sir."

Y/N and Jungkook immediately left from there together in a black audi car. Y/n was driving the car while Jungkook had his eyes everywhere. No one should be suspicious of them.

They reached the place. From outside and for the common people it was a hub, where import and export products were brought altogether before getting departed to their individual places.

"Y/n, there are two many guards present? How are we supposed to surpass the security?" Jungkook asked being a bit worried.

"Jungkook, I said this before too, going through the entrance is not what we are supposed to do. We are meant to enter from hidden areas. We need to find a place where there are least amount of guards, two three won't matter, we can handle." Y/N said and Jungkook nodded his head listening to her obediently.

"There, look I will distract those men, you will enter." Y/n said and Jungkook showed a thumb.

"Heyyy handsome!!" Y/n said in a seductive voice, her mask was open she had her black dress on but to reduce the focus on her outfit she had the zip of her dress opened showing her cleavage, her hair opened and a seductive face luring the men.

"Oooh what a beautiful lady like you doing here? You should be on our bed!" One of the two men exclaimed making y/n smirk.

"Yes sure, that's what I am here for. So let's go." She said as she stood really close to him. The two men were continuously eyeing her and as soon as she got the chance, she slowly took out a dagger, and within a blink of an eye she had both the men's throat slit making it bleed and then the fell on the ground, dead.

"Wow you are a pro, girl." Jungkook said as y/n chuckled at his compliment.

"Ofcourse I am. I am not your senior just like that. So did you check inside?" Y/n asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

"They have kept those girls inside the ship that's about to leave for export."

"Okay we don't have much time let's get going." Y/n said and Jungkook nodded his head.

"What's so hurry baby girl?"