Chapter 11

"Yes, I love her." Taehyung said shyly and both Yumi and Isha shared glances and chuckled. It was the first time that their brother in law was taking someone's name.

"Oh my god, devar ji you have grown up so much." Isha said and Yumi nodded her head. They have always been like an elder sister more like second mothers for Taehyung. They ruffled his head when a voice was heard.

"All love for him and nothing for me?" The voice made them divert their gaze and seeing the person all of them had a smile on their faces.

"Kookieeeee" Yumi said giggling as she hugged the younger one and he too hugged her back. Even though Jungkook was adopted they all loved him a lot as well. After all he was the youngest in the family.

"Hey bro, suddenly you here?"
Taehyung asked he was the happiest because he has always been closer to Jungkook more than his elder brothers and Jungkook at first engulfed him into a hug.

"Yes, thought to stay here for a night. Tomorrow's Sunday right and till now I think there's no work for tomorrow. That's why." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded happily.

"That's nice. Mom, dad and Hyungs will be really happy seeing you."

"By the way what the three of you were talking about?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow. He saw how as soon as the question arose, Taehyung's cheeks turned into light red.

"Haha! Hyung why are you blushing so much?"

"Blushing? No no I am not blushing. What are you saying." Taehyung replied trying to hide his flushed face.

"So are you telling devar ji or we should tell huh?" Isha said giggling and Taehyung blushed even more and hid behind Yumi.

"Yaaah Isha, don't make my devar blush so much."

"Bhabhi" Taehyung whined like a child and both the girls laughed while Jungkook looked like a lost cute little baby, who had no idea about what they were talking.

"What are you guys talking, tell me too. Please."

"So our Taehyung is now no more a child. He has a girlfriend and not just that he loves her way too much." By now Taehyung has turned as red as a tomato while Jungkook started laughing seeing his face.

Isha and Yumi tried to supress their laugh but couldn't and finally they started laughing too.

"Oh now I remember, last night you went on a date with her in that restaurant na. But why didn't you take your car then?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung came out as he was hiding behind Yumi.

"That, she said she will drive."

"It's odd normally it's boys who drive the car then?" Isha asked and Taehyung thought a while then said,

"Yes, she said that why should only boys come and pick up girls it can be other way round too." Jungkook and Isha nodded while Yumi sighed happily.

"Finally I got a partner. I always had to drive because Joon cannot drive. Now my devrani will also drive for my devar."

Hearing devrani made Taehyung shy again as he got lost in another world thinking about y/n.

"Haha! Look at Hyung . Wow I will get another bhabhi, by the way what's her name?" Jungkook asked and Isha and Yumi nodded as well wanting to know the name.

"Oh her name, Min Y/n."

"WHATTTT??!!!" Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs and all of them looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you shouting pabo?" Taehyung said as he playfully smacked his head but Jungkook was shocked way too much surprised to reply anything. He gulped knowing that he can't disclose true identities.

"N-nothing. By the way Hyung how she is? Like her personality?" As Jungkook asked the question Taehyung started to rewind everything that had happened that day. All he could think of was how softly and calmly she was handling the kid.

"She's pretty, cute very soft caring and a really good hearted person. She is so good with kids that you will doubt she's single and don't have kids already. Everything about her is like a beautiful flower." Taehyung said and while Isha and Yumi smiled happily seeing him so much in love, Jungkook was busy thinking something else.

Is hyung talking about senior y/n? No no how can that be possible their personalities don't even match.
But what if they are same. Well even though I know she's a nice person but Hyung doesn't seem to know her real identity. Well if they are same then I will surely help because hyung will be the right match for her.

As Jungkook was thinking all these things his face went from a serious expressions to giggling because he was excited for his new sister in law.

"Kook! What are you thinking so deeply?!" Taehyung asked shaking Jungkook lightly which brought him back to the reality.

"Nothing Hyung, let's go inside. I will meet mom now." He said and Taehyung nodded as they entered followed by Isha and Yumi.

*At Y/n's house*

Y/n was busy scrolling through her laptop while her eyes got stuck on an article. She was basically researching on murders related to her jobs when a case from 15 years back. As she realised it was none other than her family's case.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as below the article she saw the old pictures of her parents and her elder brother. She misses them a lot. Specially her brother because he was not just the partner in crime but the reason she would always get saved from scoldings, punishments and moreover bullies.

She read the report, which she knew already.

Family of four went for a vacation, three members got murdered while the fourth member got saved by miracle.

Yes that's the truth. She got saved but not because of miracle because it was her brother. He was the one to sacrifice his own life just to protect her. Even though he himself was a mere 15 year old teenager he protected her like a guardian and till date she regrets this fact that she couldn't do anything.

"Oppa I miss you." She said as she saw the picture of her brother while his name written in the bottom. She read it aloud, "Min Yoongi".

***

Unknown place

"Boss we got the culprit who was leaking all our informations." A man in his early 30s said as he was huffing, clearly visible he came running from somewhere.

"Good very good, now they will know that they have picked up the fight with the wrong person." The other man said with a smirk on his face however all the other men present there shivered seeing that odd smile. It wasn't out of happiness and totally uncommon from his side.

"What we will say to the leader of their group?" The man said, who was clearly a messenger working for him.

"Tell him that the Mafia King had asked for him to come. I want to meet him."

"Yes, ok sir."

"Also don't forget to mention my name. Min Yoongi".