Chapter 10

"How about we go and eat ice creams and get you lots of chocolates."

Y/n looked up at the voice and got surprised and happy at the same time seeing the unexpected visitor.

"Tae, what are you doing here?"

"Just I thought I should meet you as I was done with work." He said kneeling down towards the little girl.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Sofia." She said and Taehyung ruffled her hair while smiling.

"Well Sofia, you got an unnie to help you and comfort you now what about an oppa who will spoil you?" Sofia happily nodded her head and Taehyung held her one hand while y/n held the other smiling at Taehyung as the three started walking.

Y/n pov

I knew it, he's such a gentleman. I already love him so much for this. He immediately got what he is supposed to do. I am really glad I actually accepted him as a boyfriend.

Taehyung pov

Today I decided to surprise y/n and so I came to the school she teaches. I was surprised when I heard the kid crying and I heard everything they talked about. I saw through y/n's eyes she was feeling really bad for her. I understand because she has faced this too.

When I heard y/n saying that she will be like an elder sister it touched my heart. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. So I decided to help too. Also I felt like it was better than taking her on a date.

A/n pov

After having their ice cream, y/n and Taehyung dropped the kid at the orphanage.

"Oppa, unnie thank you so much. I loved it. I hope I will meet you two again. Also unnie, you should really date oppa he's a nice guy." She said and went running while giggling leaving a blushing y/n behind. Her face turned reddish.

"Thank you so much Tae, because of you that girl was so happy." Y/n said and Taehyung smiled nodding his head.

"My pleasure but I got inspired by you. Atleast for sometime she got her wish having parents got fulfilled. I think we would make really good parents." Taehyung said everything without thinking twice while y/n's heartbeat got fast hearing him. It's odd that he was already dreaming so much.

Normally the type of girl she was, she would have despised the fact that he was being so fast. But she herself felt desperate about them. Too many expectations and dreams have already started taking place in her head. On top of that everytime she's realising she's not the only one who feels like that and Taehyung is reciprocating the feelings as well.

"Okay then we will meet again." Y/n said as they parted ways infront of her apartment and Taehyung nodded his head as he waited for y/n to enter.

"What happened why aren't you leaving?" Y/n asked on seeing him standing still.

"Just I want to make sure you enter inside safely." He said and y/n chuckled.

Oh my God he's so innocent, he has no idea that it will never be me in danger.

Y/n still nodded her head and entered her apartment and Taehyung happily got into his car.

Taehyung entered in his mansion as his mind was filled with the thoughts of y/n. He started remembering what happened when they went to eat ice cream.

"Oppa, unnie I want to play that game." Sophia said as they were right now in an fair. She pointed at a game where they are supposed to shoot to win items. Y/n agreed immediately and Taehyung followed the two girls.

He thought y/n would ask him to play but instead she took the sniper.

"Y/n, will you be able to play?" Taehyung asked. Because as far as he knows those snipers might be fake and all but what matters is how good their targetting is. Y/n just gave him a reassuring smile before getting into her position.

"So , what do you want Sophia?"

"That brown teddy." She said pointing at a huge teddy bear and y/n showed a thumbs up.

"You have only three chances" the owner said.

However y/n hits the target in the very first shot.

"WOAH!" Taehyung exclaimed as he and Sophia started clapping. They were shocked to see someone being that good. Y/n however didn't felt anything different. It's a cup of tea for her, afterall she was known as the best sniper among the assassins.

"Tae, now you tell." He looks around and then pointed out heart shaped plushie.

"Once again y/n hits the target by the very first try." And once again Taehyung cheered like a true fanboy making y/n giggle at his cuteness.

Finally y/n hits another target and gets a chocolate box which she handed over to Sophia who jumped out of happiness.

Even the shopkeeper got surprised at how perfect she was in this.

"Wow you are amazing y/n, but why didn't you take anything for yourself?" Taehyung asked.

"Why would I need something else when I have you." She simply replied moving on to the next shop but Taehyung screamed from inside as he felt butterflies in his stomach at her words.

"God, I can die for her and I won't even complain. She's unbelievable." He said before joining them.

As Taehyung looked at the plushie he was holding in his hand he had a sudden urge to hug it tightly as it was continuously reminding him if y/n. He hugged and kissed it until he heard someone coughing.

"Ahm ahm, may we ask what is happening here?" Seeing the two ladies who were asking him the question Taehyung almost dropped his plushie out of embarrassment and awkwardness.

"Haha bhabis haha what are you two doing here?" Isha and Yumi looked at each other before smiling and replying,

"Nothing just seeing our brother-in-law going crazy over a plushie." Isha the oldest said.

"So devar ji( brother in law) who gave you that ? Must be from someone very special?" Yumi said and Taehyung blushed so much his ears turned red proving their suspicion right.

"Yes, I love her."