Chapter 17 🔞

(Smut ahead read at your own risk)

Y/n

As we planned before Tae and I were going on a date tonight. I picked one of my favourite dress from the closet that would look good on me for the date night. It was maybe for the first time that I was getting ready for some man, and that too out of love. I looked at my outfit on the mirror and I really loved how it was looking on me.

There was a sound of a car pulling in and I knew very well who it would be. I knew that Taehyung would be the one to ring the bell and I got ready with a bouquet of flowers.

Well I thought why not I treat him like a prince for tonight, he always treats me like a princess and I think men deserve flowers too. There were a lot of flowers to make sure he understands how much colourful our love is filled with all sorts of emotions and not just the romance.

He rang the bell and I got ready with the bouquet, hiding it behind me as I opened the door.  My breath hitched at his beauty. Sometimes I wonder am I really dating him or is this all a dream.

As a sweat trickled down my forehead he had his hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him. He stood so close to me breathing into my neck inhaling the lavender perfume I use.

"You are really gorgeous!" He whispered near my neck and I realised he has me wrapped around his fingers. As it was the first time that someone was making me feel so many emotions, my stomach was flipping and I was nervous to have an eye contact. Maybe this is what they say love. But more than love it was him, the way he looked, the way he talked, the way he was holding me, so dominant yet submissive when I am in power, I loved every bit of it.

I finally brought out the flowers and his eyes sparkled and he smiled showing all his teeths, they made a look of box.

"Oh how much I love you y/n, you make me so happy". He said and kissed me on my lips, so gently and with so much care making sure I knew that it was out of the pure and true love he held for me. When he pulled away he had my cheeks cupped in his face, his eyes slightly glossy.

"What happened Tae, is something wrong?" I asked realising the change in his facial expressions.

He shook his head and smiled even wider.

"You're so perfect y/n, you fit in my arms so well, your lips they taste so heavenly, or should I say you're the heaven I would want to worship forever but what if I fail to be the perfect one for you, I would never want to lose you." His every word made my heart flutter more and more for him.

"How do I say how much I love you, so much maybe that now this heart doesn't feels like beating anymore unless it's you who's standing infront of me. Words can never describe the feelings I hold you, but i just want to say if I was the heavens that you would worship, you're the only worshipper I would allow to do so. No one can take this place, because every bit of mine belongs to you. This lips, this body, this heart thumping my chest already belongs to you." Taehyung heard the confession and instead of replying anything he smashed his lips against mine, his hands wrapped completely around my waist. He pulled out once and whispered near my lips making sure the vibrations that his lips made reach to my lips too.

"Let's cancel the date tonight, let me worship you and show you." He said looking into my eyes searching for an answer, and to respond I held him by wrapping my arms around his neck, he smiled and pushed the door close by his leg before lifting me a little by my waist, understanding the hint I wrapped my legs around his torso, he had my whole body completely in his arms and he started kissing me again.

He held me well as he pushed me a little against the wall and kissing my lips, I kissed back, our lips danced together as he devoured every bit of mine, the whole temperature around us was getting higher and his lips were now sucking on mine. His lips now were tracing my jaw line and soon they started leaving wet kisses on my neck. My eyes got closed from the pleasure I filled and my stomach were filled with butterflies.