Chapter 7

A DATE

Y/n and Jungkook went towards their car making sure no one has seen. For now their target was completed. They high fived and y/n started driving the car.

"Y/n, how can you drive so well?"

"5 years of experience, I am perfect right now." Y/n said and Jungkook nodded his head.

It was time for the sunrise already when y/n reached her apartment. She glanced at the wall clock that showed 4:30 Am making her take a deep breath. All tired she strips her dress getting into the shower. After washing herself she plopped herself on the bed drifting into a deep sleep. It's a Saturday which means holiday in school.

She slept for quite a long time and then woke up at the sound of an alarm, yawning she looked at the wall clock which showed 5'o clock.

As she saw the clock her eyes got widened, "what do you mean I was sleeping for the last 10 hours". She quickly jumped off her bed running towards the washroom taking a quick shower and within minutes she got ready for her date. She glanced at the mirror for the last time praising her perfect look and thanked Tasha in mind before going out of the house.

She drove by herself in her car, it was not a very expensive one but she had bought it by her own money.

As per the information she had she managed to reach infront of the building of Kim Enterprises and stopped the car. Coming out of it she glanced at her wrist watch which showed 6:59, 1 minute early she was. She chuckled at herself and dialled Taehyung's number. However he didn't pick it up. She shrugged and soon she saw him coming out, looking as handsome as ever.

 She shrugged and soon she saw him coming out, looking as handsome as ever

Y/n pov

I wasn't wrong when I thought he is the world's most handsome man, I mean look at him. He looks like he has been sculpted by God taking a lot of efforts and time. I never was attracted to any man before and thank God, it was him who's making my heart flutter like crazy.

A/n

Taehyung was at first looking here and there searching for y/n but the moment his eyes laid on hers, his jaw dropped and lips fell apart seeing her. He gulped nervously getting completely lost into her ethereal beauty.

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov

Wow, is she for real? How can someone look so beautiful. She is looking totally different from how she was looking yesterday. I knew it very well that she is different from other girls. She is looking like a mixture of angel and devil. Her honey like brown skin, her black eyes looking at me, her medium sized black hair, and her smile everything about her is so oddly mesmerizing.

She surely needs not to be my princess because she's already a Queen. God I think I am deeply in love with her. She is addictive.

I shook my head to come out of my thoughts.

A/n pov

Taehyung came out of his thoughts and took y/n's hand in his looking in her eyes. She smiled showing she was comfortable which assured Taehyung to take the next step he softly placed a kiss on the back of her palm and said,

"I am glad I got the honour to have dinner with a lady as beautiful as you."

Y/n pov

As soon as Taehyung said those words I felt a total zoo in my stomach. I mean how can someone be so gentle and kind. His words are so well spoken a total gentleman.

I swear this man will be the death of mine and I won't even complain. It's the first time I am getting nervous around a man this much, my heart is fluttering like crazy and I can feel that every time he smiles looking at me, my cheeks are turning red.

A/n

Y/n took a deep breath and replied,
"Thank you and it's my honour as well to have found a man like you as my date. It's my first time and I am already aware of the fact that I won't be regretting."

She said smiling and Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat. He was so happy that just like him, for y/n too it was a first date.

"Come let's go." Taehyung said and y/n shook her head and said,
"Remember Mr. Kim we aren't going in your car, instead we are going in our car. I am the one to drive."

"Oh yes. I will tell you the directions because it's a bit faraway from here. Also please don't be so formal with me, call me Tae." He said and y/n nodded her head before getting inside her car followed by Taehyung.

"So Miss y/n what do you do for earning?"

Y/n thought for a moment and said, "Right now I am a teacher in play school. It's for the orphan kids."

"Wow you are a teacher as well? My Bhabhi's (sister in law) are as well." He said and y/n grinned.

"So who else is there in your family?" Y/n asked this time.

"Well I have Mom, Dad, my two elder brothers and their wives and a younger brother, even though he is adopted we don't consider him as an outcast instead love him the most. For now my younger brother doesn't stays with us."

"Oh I see, so in total you are four brothers and you are the second youngest." Y/n said.

Taehyung nodded his head happily.

"What about you Miss y/n?"
The question made y/n a bit sad. While Taehyung had everyone in his life. She has none. Even though most of the time she never cared but still it feels bad to think.

"I have no one Taehyung, I am all alone in this world. I once had a loving family too, but now I have no one." She said sighing and Taehyung looked at her sadly. He placed his one hand on her another hand which was free and said, "It's okay y/n, you now have me."

For once y/n looked at him. Her eyes got blurred from the tear that never really fell from her eyes. She smiled nodding and said, "Thank you for saying that. You are really considerate."

Taehyung smiled back as a response as he spoke again, "Who were there in your family before?"

"I had my Mom, dad and a very caring and loving Older brother who loved me more than himself."

"Aww, if you don't mind may I ask what happened to them."

Y/n suddenly stopped the car and Taehyung saw it's because they reached the destination. He thought she is not ready to say the answer so he just wanted to act like he never asked but y/n's sudden words made his eyes wide.

"They were murdered."