Chapter 5

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

~Taehyung pov

As I went out of the store I couldn't stop thinking about y/n even for a minute. I never knew I could turn into a fanboy of someone. It feels so unreal but she was so cute.

She was cute, beautiful and kind hearted as well. I loved how confident and bold she was about her feelings but no way she made me feel uncomfortable by her talks. She didn't even try to seduce me like most of the girls out there.

Her eyes had a glow that was making me hypnotized. I could drown in them and never regret.

Oh my, what's happening to me she has got stuck in my head completely and I am not even complaining. Aaahhh I think I have fallen in love with her.

When she looked straight into my eyes, my heartbeat got so fast that it felt it could stop at any moment.
S

he felt like "The one" for me. I am really looking forward to our next meeting.

A/n pov

Taehyung was thinking all these things but got back into reality by the sound of a message that popped up in his phone. He opened and saw it was from an unknown number.

?:- Hi, do you recognise me? I am the girl you met in the mall today.

Taehyung:- Yes yes, how can I forget you.

?:- Oh, that means I am a special girl isn't it?

Taehyung:- No doubt you are very special.

?:- You are really funny Mr. Kim. How about a date tomorrow? I will pick you up from your office.

Taehyung:- You will pick me up? But isn't the men do it for girls?

?:- Yes, but sometimes Men should also get some privileges isn't it? So I will pick you up at 7pm. From Kim Enterprises building.

Taehyung:- Okay. I will wait for you.

?:- Me too, I will be eagerly waiting to meet you tomorrow.

She said and Taehyung smiled from ear to ear at her words. He felt her heart racing at the thought of meeting her the very next day.

He saved the number as, "Miss Y/n" and went on to his cupboard to find the perfect outfit for the date. He realised he has to wear formal suit only so he took out a new three piece suit and went on searching for places to take y/n out.

After an hour of research he saw a site of a nice place and smiled by himself.

"Found the best place. She will love it." He said and smiled like he won a war.

*Meanwhile*

Y/n glanced through her wardrobe for a dress, but wasn't satisfied by any that's when a name came into her mind. She brought her phone out and dialled Tasha's number.

"Heyy, what's up?" Tasha said. She used to live in the next alley itself so it was a distance of 10 minutes.

"Hey I have a date tomorrow, do you have a dress for it. You know it's my first time, and I want to look the best." Tasha hummed thinking for a while and then exclaimed,

"I have a perfect dress in my mind. I am coming in 15 minutes with the dress, let's have dinner together tonight."

"Yes, let's do that."

After 15 minutes Tasha was in y/n's apartment showing her the dress. The moment y/n saw the dress her lips curled up into a smile.

"I love the dress, Tasha."

"Ofcourse you do girl. You know no matter who you are going on a date with he's gonna love this attire of yours. Might even lose his senses." Tasha said making y/n chuckle as the memories of Taehyung from evening flashed in her mind.

His shy smile and innocent filled eyes everything attracted her so much that even if she wanted to she won't be able to forget.

"By the way if things go wild, don't forget to use protection." Tasha said and y/n slapped on her arm.

"You are going way too fast, Tasha. He's not like that kind of guy. He's a very soft and gentleman types." Y/n said making Tasha smile at her friend's description.

"Men are men, no matter what he has desires too. No matter how much gentleman he is." She said making y/n nod.

"I know but I believe that he is not someone to take things that fast. Plus it's just a date. He might not reciprocate similar feelings. No matter what I won't be doing anything until and unless we are on the same page."

"I like this attitude of yours, y/n. You really know what you want in a relation and you know how to be vocal about it."

Y/n nodded happily when suddenly her phone started ringing.

She looked at the caller ID, it was from Jungkook.

Y/n:- Hello?

Jk:- Y/n, we have been ordered to go to a pub right now. It's said, Mr. Lee's brother is spotted there. He can't be left open for much long time.

Y/n:- Okay I am coming in 5 minutes.

Jk:- Also come in a disguise. It will be a public place. I am coming near your apartment.

Y/n:- Roger that!

She cut the call and looked at Tasha apologetically who's waiting to have dinner with her.

"I am really sorry Tasha, I need to go. It's urgent. We will have the dinner later." Tasha nodded her head and said,

"It's okay, don't apologise it's important. I will meet you later. Also do narrate me what happens on your first date." She said winking and y/n nodded her head as an yes and smiled.

She then got inside her closet and found the perfect dress for the mission and changed into it.