Chapter 15

Taehyung pov

It's been two days since our date and these two days I was really worked up in my job so I didn't get the chance to meet y/n. I was typing in my laptop when my phone rang. It was Y/n. I picked up the call with a smile on my lips.

"Y/n, I missed you so much love. What were you doing? Did you have breakfast? Are you at school?" I was questioning when she said,

"Relax Tae, I am alright. Also yes I am done with breakfast and lunch. Today's a holiday at school. I was with my bestfriend. I called you to ask you are you free tomorrow? We can meet then." I started looking through my schedules and I was free in the evening.

"Yes yes I'll be free in the evening. Let's meet."

"Okay then see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye, I love you."

"Love you too."

I kept the call and started doing my work again.

(Author pov)

Taehyung was busy doing his job when a knock was heard on the door. In his raspy deep voice that was quite opposite to his personality he says, "Come on."

A lady in her mid 30s walked in with a smile on her face. Her attire was clearly showing how elegant she was. Walking inside the room, her heels made click sound that echoed through the empty walls of the cabin.

"Hello, Mr. Kim Taehyung." The very familiar voice made Taehyung to look up. He was thinking it must be some employee of his however the lady made his eyes widen.

"Roma Noona?" The lady smiled and lowered her shades looking at him.

"How is my dongseng?" She said opening her arms and Taehyung immediately stood up from his chair and hugged her.

"God, Noona where were you for so long? How's uncle and aunty? I really missed you." Taehyung said and Roma gave a soft smile. From top to bottom her whole aura was queen like. Her red dress that was hugging her curves quite right. And her pretty wavy brown hair all open.

"Aww, did my little brother miss me? I am alright. Was a bit busy in modelling and stuffs. But I am finally here from Italy." Taehyung smiled before asking her to sit down on the chair.

"So tell noona, how's everything going on?"

"Everything is going pretty well. Mom dad misses aunty and you guys a lot. And I am actually here to give a good news." She said with a smile. But this was a bit different. This smile had a kind of shyness as her cheeks turned lightly red.

"What is it noona?" Taehyung asked being a bit clueless.

Roma cleared her throat and showed her ring finger that actually had a ring made up of diamond and platinum.

It took a few seconds for Taehyung to realise what she meant.

"OMG!! YOU ARE ENGAGED?" Taehyung almost yelled in shock and excitement.

"Yes, and I am getting married in two weeks. I will get married in Korea itself and then shift here completely."

"So you mean that your fiance is a Korean too?"

"Yes, he is a businessman too. And he was temporarily working in Italy for sometime when we met. And I am so glad we did. He proposed me last week." Roma informed with the same shy smile. She was a blushing mess like any highschool going girl.

"Ohh wow. I can't wait to meet him. But why are you getting married so early?"

She blushed even more at this question.

"Actually, I am pregnant." Taehyung gasped yet again.

"What?!"

She nodded slightly. She was pregnant with her partner's child and that's why was getting married.

"Wow, I am so happy for you. I can't wait to meet your partner."

"He was supposed to come too, but he is running a little late. By the way Isha  was saying that you got a girlfriend?"

"She told you that?" Roma nodded.

"I asked Isha noona to keep it a secret." Taehyung said and pouted but then fished his phone out of his pocket and opened an image of y/n.

"Here, she's my girlfriend." Roma saw the picture and smiled being impressed.

"Wow! She's really beautiful. You guys look good together."

"Thanks. She's a really nice girl. She's an orphan so she is a teacher in an orphanage." Roma smiled seeing how much her brother was in love with this girl.

"So what is this lucky girl's name?"

"I am the one who's lucky to have got her in my life. By the way she's y/n. Min Y/n"

Roma heard it and started thinking something.

"Min Y/n? I-" she was about to say something but got cut off by a knock on the door. The knock caught both Roma and Taehyung off guard.

A man in his 30s entered the room. He had a very stoic kind of facial features. Black three piece suit, hair brushed upwards. He had a very dark aura and his face had a scar.

"Babe!" Roma squealed hugging the man who hugged her back with a soft smile. It looked like he was not really someone to talk about anything less than serious.

"Tae, look he's my fiancee. And babe, he's Taehyung. My cousin brother. Even though I have three more cousin brothers but we have been the closest since childhood." The man nodded and looked at Taehyung from top to bottom. Their auras seemed to be quite opposite to each other.

Taehyung's warmth was quite contrasting to his coldness.

"Nice to meet you, brother in law." He said outstretching his hand which Taehyung took gladly with a boxy smile shaking it.

"Nice to meet you too. My noona seems to be quite in love with you." The man nods with a little smile on his lips.

"Sorry but I don't know your name yet, hyung." Taehyung said with a laugh making Roma laugh too. However the man kept his stoic and serious face on.

"It's Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

***
So sorry for such a late update. If you have seen the message board you must know why. Anyways trying to catch up. Also 10 votes, for next part. Do it fast.

~Thank you 🫶💜