Chapter 3

The Best Assassin

"What's so hurry baby girl?" A man in his mid 30s said as he neared towards the two followed by a few other men, who were wearing same looking dress

"What's so hurry baby girl?" A man in his mid 30s said as he neared towards the two followed by a few other men, who were wearing same looking dress. They seemed to be his guards.

Y/n smirked at him and mumbled under breath which only Jungkook heard,"The main fool

"The main fool."

Jungkook got alert he was the one they are here to assassinate and without knowing he himself came upto them.

They were a dozen of men and y/n looked at Jungkook.

"You go and save the girls. I will handle here." She said and even though Jungkook hesitated at first he agreed to her. After all she was the senior. He knows Y/n can handle the matters.

" So baby girl you are really daring aren't you?"

"I am more than this, you won't know unless you try me isn't it?" She said as she neared towards them, finding the right time to signal Jungkook to leave. Before that she needs to have all of their attention towards her.

She was now totally infront of the man, her one hand on his shoulder, while another hand she kept hidden.

By the free hand she signalled just at the right time and Jungkook moved from there. Y/n roamed her slender fingers from his chest to his collar making the man's eyes grow darker with lust.

"Oh girl, you are really something. Are you really here for me?" Y/n smirked and said,

"Well ofcourse not." She said and took her guns out shooting at the same time. Within a blink of an eye, the man was on the ground holding his knee where she shooted and his guards down dead.

"Y-you bitch!" The man spatted.

"Uh huh Mr. Lee, you should know my name before dying. It's y/n, Min Y/n. Your death." She grinned as she roamed the gun on his face.

"You think you are great, you are just a foolish girl, you can't defeat my brother." He said but his face got turned to the other side because y/n slapped him. It was so hard that his two front teeth fell down as he winced in pain.

"You are foolish, to think I can't do anything. Listen Mr. Lee, even if you are strong and have muscles and all I have my fingers wrapped around this GUN, I don't speak much but this does. I am not just any girl. You must be thinking why I am wasting my time, well it's fun to destroy the so called ego of most of you all." Y/n said and before Mr. Lee could speak any further he was shot thrice, once on his chest near heart, second on his arm and the third on his forehead.

"It's more fun to shoot when the rival is crying in pain every passing time." She kept her guns in her both pockets and left from there. She was supposed to find Jungkook.

After a bit of wandering around she finally found the place. There stood Jungkook fighting with a dozen of men alone. He was defeating them but the problem was it was a crossfire and he was continuously trying to hide.

Y/n took out her guns and got into position, within a minute everything was under control because half of them were injured and half of them were shot dead.

Jungkook looked up at y/n who was standing there and his lips curled up into a smile as he moved forward towards her and gave a fist bump.

"Gosh y/n you are the best Assassin for real." Y/n winked at him and ran towards the ship. They were now standing in an open area. The ship had a few export items which they ignored and went inside the ship were they found the girls, who were captivated and were about to be sold off. While Jungkook guarded the entrance y/n opened the ropes that has the girls tied. There were total 5 girls. They immediately hugged y/n and she hugged them back too.

"Girls, you all are really brave. But now everything will be okay. Let's go from here."

Y/n and Jungkook handed over the girls to the rescue team.

"We got the girls but we still need to assassinate Mr. Lee's brother." Jungkook said.

"True, but you don't need to worry about much. He's not here right now so we will have to make a different plan on a different day to tackle him." Y/N said and Jungkook nodded his head.

"For now let's go before the police team comes. It has to look like an attack from a different gang.

They left the place and parted their ways. Y/n went to her 1bhk apartment cleaned herself and dressed into a classic pink dress.

 Y/n went to her 1bhk apartment cleaned herself and dressed into a classic pink dress

Taking a book she settled down herself on the couch when she recieved a call.

?:- Hey, are you free let's go for shopping.

Y/N:- Again? You went to shopping last week itself.

?:- Please, I need you. Your fashion sense is great.

Y/N :- Okay you come infront of my apartment.

She smiled as she hanged up the call. It was her friend, a total shopping addict.

"Y/Naaahhh come out. Fast." A voice was heard as y/n came out of the apartment. She was wearing the same dress.

"Ok then let's goooo" The girl same age as that of Y/n said and y/n lightly chuckled seeing her childish behaviour.

"Yes yes let's go, Tasha." The two friends made their way out walking to the shopping mall.

While Tasha got busy buying dresses for her, Y/n was scrolling through her phone.

Suddenly someone bumped into her making her phone fall down from her hand.

"Sorry sorry." Y/n heard but before she could see who it was both of them kneeled down together to pick up the phone.

As they looked y/n's eyes got stuck in the person's eyes. It was a man. He had an apologetic boxy smile on his face, his hair falling on his forehead and his eyes had a different kind of spark. He looked extremely cute but at the same time, handsome was his second name.

"Beautiful."