Chapter 19

Y/n

The sunlight peeking through the middle of the curtains, falling on my face made my eyes flutter open. As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt an extreme pain in my lower abdomen. A sharp strong pain that was making me rethink about what had happened.

But I immediately shot opened my eyes on remembering what had happened last night, and yes I was right, as I felt a little bit of weight on myself I turned my head to the other side to witness the most angelic view one could ever witness of.

It was Taehyung, his one hand was on my waist and his face inches away from me, he was naked but I realised I wasn't, I was wearing a shirt. It belonged to him. I smiled thinking how cute he was to make sure I wasn't sleeping naked. His face looked peaceful, and the few strands of hair falling on his face along with the sunlight everything seemed so much unreal, he himself looked so much like we are in some 90's movie.

I scooted a little close to him turning to his side and slowly removed the strands of hair from his hair , however an odd sensation creeped onto my soul. His lips, they looked so plump that I wanted to have a taste. I laughed internally because I had already tasted him last night itself, but the urge was still there.

I shook my head and looked at the clock, 9:00 was getting displayed on the big wall clock. Shoot! Today I had a meeting with Jungkook and Hoseok sir. I decided to first get ready and then I'll wake him up because he looked really peaceful sleeping. More like a baby.

I slowly removed his hand from my waist and rushed to the washroom, I came out after taking a bath and wearing basic clothes because it was just a meeting about our next mission. A thought crossed my mind, we didn't do dinner last night. Taehyung must be hungry, I was hungry too. So I decided to make some breakfast as well. But before that I decided to wake him up. I still had 3 hours in my hands, thankfully.

I went near his side of the bed, he was laying on his back, his body till the neck was covered with the comforter.

"Tae, wake up, it's morning" I called shaking him a little, he stirred in his sleep but the next thing he did caught me off guard, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, making me fall on his chest. And then hugged me while my whole body weight rested on him.

"Tae, what are you doing?" I asked hitting his chest playfully when he opened his eyes smiling and said,

"Good morning darling, it feels good to wake up with you in my arms and your scent, I am addicted to it." He said in a husky deep voice inhaling a deep breath. I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

"You're like a baby." I commented and he laughed back.

"Yes only yours. Also don't forget this baby can also become a daddy when needed." He said and I gasped understanding what he meant.

"Okay fine now wake up, I have work to do." I said and he nodded and let me go.

"By the way what work? Today is Sunday right?" He asked and I bit the inner corner of my lip.

"Yes, I mean I have to go to shopping with my bestfriend." I lied, and honestly I felt very bad lying to him. He looked so innocent at times that saying anything wrong felt illegal. But for sometime I have to keep this as a secret. It's for his own safety.

He nodded and stood up from the bed, his upper body was completely naked but he was wearing his boxers, his hair falling on his forehead and his six pack abs got visible. The muscles of his biceps got flexed as he stretched a little. The last ounce of shame left my body as I stared at him like that with slight open mouth and a freshly turned red face.

He noticed that I was staring at him and a smirk came on his lips, I turned away immediately trying to leave the room but he caught my wrist and pulled me towards him gently, my back faced him and he wrapped his arms around my waist putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Did you liked what you saw?" *He spoke in his deep voice again but moreover he whispered the words near my ear sending chills down my spine, I could feel myself getting goosebumps. Normally Taehyung was very shy but this new side of his, was not just romantic but did some magic inside me. As if my boldness was gone.

"Let me go now" I said when I felt his palms massaging my lower abdomen, slowly and gently.

"Does it hurts?" He asked and I felt myself melting in his arms. I absolutely loved how caring he could be at times.

"Yes a little bit. But I am fine now." He chuckled and turning me towards him he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"If you feel tired then after shopping, you can call me, I'll pick you up." I smiled and cupping his cheeks I said, "Okay my dear boyfriend." He chuckled and finally let his hold on me get loose.

Author's pov

~Yoongi's apartment.

Yoongi was busy working on a few papers when his phone suddenly started ringing.

"Hello" picking up the call he said and the person from the opposite side replied

"How are you Min Yoongi, remember me?" The voice was so familiar to him. Obviously he could forget everything but not the owner of the voice.

"YOU BASTARD! WHERE IS MY SISTER!" He raged but the person from the opposite side just laughed like a maniac.

"Awww Min Yoongi, the Don of Korea is worried about his long lost sister? Weren't you the one who made this all happen?" He said in a fake sympathetic voice.

"I will kill you once I find you. You used me!" Yoongi almost yelled at the person but it was of no use as he knows that he was the only person who can find his sister.

"What do you want Jeong in?" Yoongi asked calming himself down a little.

"An undercover assassin, she will be coming to kill me. You need to finish her and her partner."

***

  15 VOTES FOR NEXT PART.

Sorry guys for this late update, was quite busy but hope you guys liked the chapter. Make sure to vote and comment your views.

    ~Happy Reading ❤️