Chapter 1

THE KIM FAMILY

"Mom, where's my tie

"Mom, where's my tie." The man, in his mid 20s said coming down from the stairs. It was a common thing for them now. The 26 year old successful bachelor Kim Taehyung is a kid for his mother and even her most favourite child among the three.

"God Taehyung you are now an adult, mom you are spoiling him." The eldest son of the family said.

"Jin Hyung, tell that you are jealous because Mom loves me more." Taehyung said teasing
the oldest but instead recieved a smack on his head.

"Hah! I am the World wide handsome, I ain't jealous of anyone. Isn't it Joon?" He said, so what that he was the eldest son he was no less than Taehyung when it comes to the childish nature.

The middle child, the most intellectual among all kept his newspaper aside that he was reading and opened his glasses before looking at his two brothers who always fought like Tom and Jerry.

"Hyung, Tae. Stop it now. Also mom is busy cooking so you come here I will do your tie." He said signalling Taehyung but he just pouted and shook his head as a no.

"No Hyung, you know mom tying the knot is not because I don't know how to do it but it's because I consider it as a good omen. My day goes well when she does it for me." He said and his elder brothers laughed at him with adore. No matter how much they would fight they loved each other a lot.

"Kids, what is all the commotion about huh?" A lady in her early 50s came from the kitchen. She had a tray of food followed by some maids in uniform who brought food for the family.

"Mom, I am getting late, do my tie." Taehyung said in a baby voice and Mrs. Kim could melt easily and never complain anything about it. She chuckled at his innocence as she stood infront of him tying the knot for his tie.

"I hope you get a wife who would do this for you every morning after I am gone." However Taehyung immediately hugged his mother and said,

"Mom don't say like that no girl can take your position in my life."

Mrs. Kim cupped her son's cheeks and said, "Hmm I know but someday or the other it will be your wife to do so."

"So when are you getting married?" Namjoon said teasing knowing very well that whenever this question arises Taehyung becomes shy.

"Stop it Hyung, I am not as lucky as you two and dad. You three got the best wives." He said making everyone present there chuckle when two more voices were heard.

"Who knows you might get a better wife?"

"Yes, my dear brother in law deserves the best wife. We two will also get a sister."

Kim Isha and Kim Yumi, Wives of Seok Jin and Namjoon respectively spoke smiling as they came out of the kitchen together.

"Bhabhi (Sister in law)!! You two are also teasing me?" Taehyung said pouting making everyone chuckle at his cuteness.
(I don't know what to call sister in law in Korean so converted into hindi. Sorry 🥹😶‍🌫️🤪)

"No no, we just said the truth. And you why you always tease my brother in law huh?" Isha said and pulled Jin's ear.

"Oh god darling, I get you. I will not tease your brother in law anymore. Please leave my ear. It hurts." He said while fake crying and she left him. Everyone settled down to have breakfast when a voice was heard.

"Wifey, where are you." A man in his late 50s came and stood before Mrs. Kim struggling to tie his knot. Everyone laughed seeing his struggle.

"Oh god, you are no better than your son. Taehyung has learned this habit from you only." Mrs. Kim said as she stood up tying the knot of his tie while he showed a sheepish smile in return.

After they were all done with their breakfast it was time to leave.

Mr. Kim pulled Mrs Kim close to him, while others looked away knowing it was their usual routine. Mrs Kim lightly pecked on his lips and soon parted away.

Namjoon and Jin did the same with Isha and Yumi while Taehyung stood their.

Taehyung pov~

What the hell, it feels like I will die single. I feel jealous when I see them kissing like that. I want a wife too who would kiss me every morning when I am going for work. Ugh! I might get shy whenever they talk about marriage but in reality I am just a hopeless romantic waiting for the perfect girl to come.

I don't have much demands but still I would not marry anyone without first falling for them.

I want to first fall in love and then marry someone just like everyone else in my family did. Most of the girls are usually behind my money or fame. So I want someone who would not love me for money or something like that but instead for who I am.

I hope I get someone like that.

A/N pov

Taehyung was thinking all these things by himself and a pout automatically appeared on his face. He himself doesn't knows what he's searching for in a girl, he just knows the girl meant for him will eventually come infront of him and he would know, this is the one.

"Aye dreamer, let's go." Namjoon said making Taehyung come out of his daydream as he laughed awkwardly being caught by his brother.

While his father was a head officer in the police department, his two brothers were surgeons. He himself was a successful businessman all over the world. However all of them were very much down to earth.

The Kim's were well known for being the most successful in South Korea and even out of there.

All of them left the mansion in their respective cars while Isha and Yumi came downstairs soon after getting ready.

Isha and Yumi were teachers in the same school so they usually used to leave the house together in their own car. While their husbands wanted to drop them but they rather decided to go alone because the roads used to be opposite.

        ***

Chapter 1 is updated, tell me your feedback in the comments, if you are reading make sure to vote and the other chapters will be eventually uploaded on every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday.