Chapter 4

"Beautiful" The man infront of y/n mumbled under his breath making her come into her senses

"Beautiful" The man infront of y/n mumbled under his breath making her come into her senses. Did he really just call her beautiful?

She stood up and so did he.

"I am Min Y/n." She said forwarding her hand and the man took her hand into his. They were sweating and trembling making y/n slightly laugh internally seeing how a man was nervous just by the thought of handshaking.

"K-kim Taehy
ung."

~Taehyung pov

Shit why am I stuttering and being nervous seeing a random girl. I don't know but the moment our hands brushed against each other I felt a sudden current inside. I looked up at her face and she's so beautiful. I could hardly take my eyes off her.

I saw a lot of girls before but she has some different kind of spark in her. Her eyes are extremely addictive.

She is bold and confident as well. I am the one who's getting nervous while she's confidently introducing herself. Meanwhile I just stuttered. What will be my first impression, that I am a scaredy cat. No no, Taehyung you ain't like that. You have always been a heartthrob between the girls then how come suddenly you don't even know what to say after introducing yourself.

~A/n

"So Mr. Kim, I think I have seen you somewhere? Wait aren't you the famous CEO of Kim Enterprises?" Y/n said but Taehyung was just lost in her eyes and had no words to say making y/n furrow her eyebrows thinking why he wasn't replying.

She waved infront of his eyes and said,
"What happened Mr. Kim?" Her question brought Taehyung back to reality. He took a deep breath clearing his throat and said,

"Yes yes , I am that." Y/n chuckled at him.

"So you think I am beautiful?" Y/n asked but Taehyung mentally slapped himself.

Oh no she caught me saying that. Wil she now beat me out if the allegations of harrassing her? Oh god, but I had no bad intentions.

"No no" Taehyung quickly said making y/n frown.

"So you think I am not beautiful?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"No no mam, you are really beautiful. It's just please don't beat me. I promise I wasn't trying to flirt with you or harrass you." He said almost begging.

"What??!" Y/n said and she couldn't control herself from laughing at his words.

"First of all call me y/n, second I won't beat you." She said and pulled out her cell phone making Taehyung go nervous once again,

"Are you calling cops on me?"

"Haha, you are really funny, I was about to ask your number, so that we can meet again later."

"You want to meet again?" Taehyung asked shocked as his eyes grew wide.

"Why? You don't want to meet again?"

"No no I want to. It's just I am surprised by how bold and straightforward you are."

"Oh is it so? Actually I have less patience so rather do the work fast, what do you say?" She said winking and Taehyung nodded happily giving his number.

Finally after exchanging numbers he smiled to the brightest as all his teeth came in a line forming a cute boxy smile making y/n's heart melt quite immediately.

"Okay then Miss y/n bye."

"Bye, see you soon." Saying this y/n planted a formal kiss on his left cheek making him turn red like a tomato once again making y/n laugh. As he left y/n couldn't stop thinking about him.

Y/n pov

Haha, he was such a cute guy not like most of them whom I meet on a daily basis. Mostly after I start talking seductively they start flirting as well and look at him getting shy even when I did nothing.

Guys shy like him are so cute, oddly he's so handsome. Feels like he's the most handsome man in the whole world. He's such a lovely guy, a true husband material.

I know I am a bit bold but letting him go would have been a dumb decision. Feels like I have already fallen for him at the first meet. But can't blame myself if a handsome man like him is such a gentleman then obviously my heart will melt.

I never really focused on dating or things like that but for the first time I exchanged numbers and looking forward in meeting him even later.

He was so innocent that it felt like Innocence is in the air.

A/n

As y/n was busy thinking all these things she was brought back to reality by a voice.

"Y/n, how am I looking?" Y/n diverted her gaze and saw it was Tasha. She was out wearing a dress and y/n looked at her.

"You look beautiful as always darling." Y/n said as she neared her friend winking and she swirled flaunting her dress making y/n chuckle. She surely loved her bestfriend a lot. That's why even after she would be wanting to go for a shopping almost every week y/n would accompany her.

"Thank you now let's go, I am hungry." Tasha said grabbing the bag of her clothes from the counter and crossed her one arm with y/n's arm walking out of the shop.

They reached towards the food court and after ordering a combo for the two they sat on a place beside the window.

Munching into her fries Tasha spoke, "So are you dating that tattoo guy?"

Y/n choked on her food and gulped down her coke before looking back at Tasha who was waiting for the answer with a grin on her face.

"Which Tattoo guy you are talking about?"

"The one you are working recently. I know everything. You can't keep secrets from me." Tasha was the only person who knew what y/n actually was. While being teacher in a play school was just a way to pass time and earn some extra money her real work was as an assassin. However they can't disclose their real identity to anyone because all their missions were carried out unofficially or rather illegally but with some legal help.

"Come on Jungkook is a junior to me. Also I have someone else in my mind right now."

"Omo really who's he??" Tasha said being excited but y/n just smiled by herself.

"Will tell later."