Chapter 16

"It's Yoongi. Min Yoongi." The man said and then kept his hands back into his pocket. His face had a dangerous smile that was quite contradictory to Taehyung's warm smile when they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you hyung. I am sure Noona makes you go crazy." Taehyung jokes, but Yoongi's arm wraps around Roma's waist as he pulled her close to him looking directly into her eyes.

"Your noona might turn me crazy at day but at night it's her who goes crazy screaming my name." Roma slapped at Yoongi's chest playfully.

While Taehyung only laughed a little at them.

"Well Roma said a lot about you and your family. I would want you to come to our wedding with all of your family." Yoongi says to which Taehyung nods assertively.

Taehyung glances at his wrist watch and then says, "I am sorry to say this but I fear I don't have much time. I have a very important meeting to attend today. So if you guys can excuse me?"

Roma nods while Yoongi keeps his straight face.

Taehyung excuses himself leaving Roma and Yoongi alone.

"What did I tell you babe, Taehyung is such a sweetheart isn't it?" Roma asks wrapping her arms around Yoongi's waist and hiding her face in the crook of his neck like the loving girlfriend she was and failed to notice that Yoongi's main focus was at the cellphone on the desk. It was Taehyung's which he had left there.

The wallpaper was of a girl whom he felt like have seen somewhere but couldn't figure out the face.

As they were about to leave Taehyung enters again smiling.

"Sorry to interrupt but I forgot my cellphone." Yoongi nodded his eyes noticed how Taehyung as soon as collected the cell phone from the desk, he smiled a little seeing the wallpaper.

"May I know who's that lucky girl?" Yoongi asks and Roma saw him with a bit of confusion. It was so out of character for Yoongi to actually keep an interest about someone else's life. He was a kind of person who hardly cares about someone who he met just the very day.

"Oh Hyung, she's my girlfriend. Isn't she beautiful?" Taehyung asked innocently and Yoongi just nodded his head patting his back and said,

"Bring her too in the marriage." Taehyung felt even more happier and agreed.

As Yoongi and Roma came out of the building of Kim Company, she couldn't hold herself anymore as she asked,

"Why did you suddenly ask Taehyung like that? I never noticed you taking interest in other life matters." Yoongi didn't show even a single sign of hesitation or nervousness as he replied,

"Nothing, he's from now on my brother in law. I don't have a family of my own, your family is now my family so I deserve to know everything right sweetheart?" Roma nodded smiling.

While Roma's character was bold and dominant it was not the same when she would be with Yoongi. With him she was like his cute little kitten, submissive and extremely loving. Yoongi liked this thing about her the most. He kissed on her lips gently and as he pulled her closer too him, holding her waist he whispered near her ear,

"Ready to turn crazy for me kitten?" And seductively kissed her earlobe." This action alone made Roma blush to the fullest. She knew very well what awaited for her, but was she complaining? No.

***

"Y/n, be my fake girlfriend Please, my ex is going to come today in the reunion I need to make her jealous. Please." Jungkook begged almost going on his knees. That's what he was doing since the last one hour.