Chapter - 18 🔞

(The following chapter contains smut, read at your own risk).

"Trust me, I fear nothing as long as you're happy Tae." I said and getting the green signal from him I knew very well what I was going to do next.

I slowly unbuckled his belt pulling out his pants and then his boxers leaving him completely naked and his member stood hard and long. I saw his body heat raising, he bit his lip seeing me staring at him like that. Such a shy boy.

I brushed my finger a little on his balls making him arch back as his voice came out muffled.

"Ah y/n!" His face was something to watch at that point. I knew very well he liked my boldness a lot and right now he laid there completely under my dominance.

"Do you like it when I touch you like this?" I said holding his member and wrapping all my fingers around it, his eyes got closed as he groaned in satisfaction nodding.

A smile spread on my lips as I slowly went down kissing at the tip of his member giving it a lick making him almost breathless from the intensity. I knew he was not the very dominant type of person right now and thus I took everything under my control. Very slowly I took his now more hardened member inside my mouth, stroking his balls making him moan my name more.

"Ah yes like that!" His voice came out muffled but it was a green signal as I start sucking him. As I increased my pace he squirmed, his hand fisted my hair a little, in a way that it won't hurt me but gave me a different level of pleasure. He threw his hair back feeling the pleasure as I increased my pace even more.

"Anh y/n I am going to come" He said in a shaky voice and to push him to the edge even more I stroked his balls even more. A few minutes later he came into my mouth which I gulped down and he pulled me for a kiss immediately tasting himself. He swiftly had me laid on the mattress while he was hovering on me kissing passionately, back to his dominance as this kiss was rough and messy.

He broke the kiss and the dim light falling on us made him look even sexier. His thumb brushed my cheeks as right now he was looking at me with so much love.

"Do you want to continue?" His eyes said how much he was eager to continue but like the gentleman he was he asked me to which I nodded.

He gently kissed my lips and then on my forehead.

"You were amazing, love. But I want you to know that if you don't want to continue we should stop. There's no need to rush. I know it's a big decision for girls." He kissed on my forehead and my eyes glistened again.

That moment I wondered guys like him really exist even now? For him it was more than us getting physical, he was holding me so softly and from time to time he kissed my cheeks and forehead making sure I knew how much he loves me.

I cupped his cheeks and replied,
"I am glad I fell for you. Our souls are already one and there's no doubt in it. I am ready to make our bodies one as well." He smiled at my answer and nodded.

He started kissing my neck which made me hold his head and pull him more close to my chest and he entered half inside me with a thrust. It made me almost breathless because of the pain and a few tears trickled down my eyes.

His wiped my tears and kissed my eyes.

"I won't move until you tell me." He said and I nodded. Even though it felt a bit painful, he was so soft to me holding me with so much care.

"M-move" my voice came out a little shaky and I asked him to move as I felt the pain subsiding. He started moving slowly at first, while kissing me. His warm kisses were making me feel so good and it also kept my mind diverted from the pain.