Special chapter (HE DANCES?!)

Luca

(Watch the video only when you reach the note part)

Currently me and Sophia were having lunch since it was her day off. We were busy talking and having a good time when Ryan also joined in.

"I'm so sorry for being guys! The traffic truly sucks". He takes his seat and gives us his iconic charming smile.

"Took you long enough Ryan". Sophia rolls her eyes to which he simply laughs. "I know you missed me a lot tiger, anyways.....Luca~" He calls out to me in teasing manner to which honestly I've gotten so used to it.

"Yes Ryan what is it?" I smile at him as I take a bite of my food. "Did you know Tyler and Sophia used to dance?" He slyly smirks at us.

Both me and Sophia chocked on our food and water.

WHAT TYLER DANCES?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!

"Ryan! That was years ago! Why bring that up?!" She exclaims while trying to regain her breath. "Oh please we are family and we gotta let out all the secrets ya know". He says.

"Umm....you and Tyler used to dance?" I ask Sophia to which she nods her head. Oh. My. God. TYLER AND DANCING?!

"Yeah we used to. It was just for stress relief and honestly pretty good. Though that was like three four years ago. Our skills are pretty rusty now".

"Oh shut it tiger! You and Tyler literally used to come first in all dance battles! Rusty my foot". He exclaims.

Oh wow. Now I need to get answers from my dear darling husband.

"Well gotta tell Kyle as well".
"RYAN!"

                                                🫦

Tyler was busy reading a book while I was busy doing my night skincare routine. I still want to know about Tyler and dancing. I wonder what kind of dancer he was. Eh who cares, it's my husband. Any dance is sexy as long as he does it.

I hopped on the bed and made myself comfortable against him and soon I felt a pair of lips on my crown. "You tired?" He asks as he puts his book away.

"A little bit....I-I wanna ask you something".
"What is it Mia Cara? You need anything?"

Instead, I situated myself onto his lap with my legs on either side of his thighs. He looks a bit surprised but nonetheless, puts his hands on my waist with my arms around his neck.

"You didn't tell me that you used to dance?" I ask, feeling a bit unsure because why bring up a topic which was years ago.

Tyler once again looked a bit shocked but soon relaxed. "Aaah....yeah I used to, I mean me and Sophia used to dance. It was a spontaneous idea and we just went along with it until we got super busy".

I hum as he continues, "we even went to underground street dances after our shooting training. Wasn't the best environment but it worked well. We wanted to win and we won".

"Umm if you don't mind....I-I wanna see you dance. Just once". I timidly ask because I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. If he doesn't want to do it then I won't force him at all.

He noticed my expression and leans forward to put his head on my chest while smiling slightly. "How can I ever say no to your request hmm?" He tightens his grip around me, making me blush.

"Give me two weeks time so that I can polish my rusty skills. Gotta give you the best performance yeah?" He says and my eyes twinkle with excitement.

"I can't wait for it!".