Chapter 14

Tyler

What do I say now? I came here with such confidence that I'm gonna reveal the truth. But if me disappearing like this made Luca so restless...then what will the truth do to him?

You coward, tell him already. He loves you, he will understand.

Are you fucking stupid? He's gonna hate you so much. You're a damn monster and related to one. He will be disgusted by you.

Tyler he will never leave you. Your love ones don't leave you.

Bullshit. He won't even look in your eyes. You'll be the reason he's gonna loose those stars in his eyes.

My thoughts went all over the place. Both sides at each other's throat. Truth or lie? Truth or lie! TRUTH OR FUCKING LIE?!

A painful sigh left my mouth. Luca couldn't comprehend what was going in my head. What kind of battle I was fighting.
"Luca...K-Kaito is-
"He's coming to America right?" He says which freezes my blood.
"How did you know- "Sophia told me today, is that what's making you so worried? I told you several times that I belong to you and no one else. It doesn't matter if he comes here, I'll always be yours. You're there to protect me right?"

What kind of maze is this. Why so many ways? Why not just one way to happiness? Is that too much to ask?
"Tell me Tyler, is that what is eating you up?" He asks worriedly.
"Yes..." I breath out.

There you go Tyler fucking Matthew, you just hit jackpot for being the biggest loser to ever exist.

"God Tyler you scared me so much! Let me establish this one more time. Kaito will never lay his hands on me ever again. You're the one who has the authority to touch me and love me". He says while cupping my face with his hands.

"You don't have to say those three words back to me Tyler, I will wait for you until you're completely ready to love me. I will always wait for you". He softly smiles at me and I didn't waste one millisecond to crash my lips onto his.

I'm a motherfucking monster. I don't have any rights to look at him, to kiss him, to hold him. None of those. He's out here waiting patiently for me to love him, without any conditions, without any formalities.

Then why was it becoming so gut wrenching to say those three words back?

🥀

"I want tight security in the penthouse. No one except me, Noah, Sophia and Kyle are allowed to enter. Got it?"

"Yes boss!"

"And whenever he goes out, all of you are supposed to be with him. I don't want eyes off him for even one second. If any of you loose sight of him, I'll slice your throats". My voice roughly commanded the bodyguards who nod their heads.

Today was the day Kaito comes to America. I felt this weird energy ever since the day started. My mind hasn't been sane for a long time, and with him coming to America. It's making me more restless.
I was already ready to go to the office when I felt a tug on my sleeves.

"Umm you going right now?" Luca asks.
"Yeah, you need anything?" He looks down with a blush on his face. God not now. Not right fucking now.
"I was wondering if you could accompany me to the flower shop...I-I really want some plants if that's o-okay with you.." he timidly says and I swear a tingly feeling ran through my entire body. Why the fuck would I ever deny his request?

"Of course we can go Mia Cara. Let them bring out the car and we can go now". I say which caused a smile to appear on his face.

The car started to head towards the flower shop and Luca was busy staring outside. I gently place my hand on his thigh which caused him to squeak lightly before looking at me with the cutest glare.