Special chapter (waterfall date night)

Luca

I checked the time and it was 9:00 am. I was preparing breakfast for the both of us when I realized that this man was still sleeping.

Ugh.

I remove my apron and go to our bedroom where my dear husband was still sleeping soundly. The sun rays was highlighting his toned body. I was used to him being shirtless but every time I see him like this, my heart flips multiple times.

I pat his back, "Tyler wake up, you're gonna be late for work". I softly said. He hummed and simply turned towards me, eyes opening a little with a small smile.

"Good morning Mia Cara".
"Good morning to you too handsome".

He chuckles before suddenly grabbing my wrists and pulling me towards him. "Eeek!" I let out, holding onto his shoulders. I glare at his behavior but he simply pecks my cheek.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" He asks.
"You say that all the time".
"But it's never enough. You're so beautiful in my eyes".

Okay now it's my turn to become a tomato.

"You're so cheesy Tyler". He nuzzles his face into my neck and sighs. "You've turned me into cheese, not my fault".

How much more can I fall in love with him?

🥀

It was around 7 in the evening when the doorbell rang. I was a bit surprised since Tyler always carries the house key with him. I went up the door and opened it and saw....Sophia?

"Hey lil bro! Tyler has a surprise for you so for that you need to wear this. The car is waiting down for you so get ready fast". She smiles and hands me a bag.

"U-Um of course. Why don't you wait inside, I'll be ready in twenty minutes". She nods and gets inside and sits on the couch. I was still skeptical about this, what kind of surprise has he planned?

I opened the bag and it was beautiful red dress shirt along with white flowy pants which had a slit on the knee part. There was a letter inside too.

My eyes can already picture you looking like an angel in this. Hopefully you like my selection <3

Your husband Tyler~

I swear I'm gonna crumble into pieces because of this man. I blush, feeling so shy after reading his letter. I safely keep it inside the drawer and proceed to change into the clothes. I come out of the bedroom and see Sophia chilling on her phone. I cough lightly to grab her attention, so when she looks at me her eyes widen.

"Damn my brother is good at fashion huh". She smirks.
"He's such a puppy". I mumble.
"Oh please, you don't even know what happened today". She says while rubbing her forehead.

Flashback (third person)

"Ugh he's so damn adorable. Sometimes I can't even believe that he's my little prince of a husband. He deserves to live in a castle and drink a warm cup of tea while-

"Good lord I get it brother. For the tenth time I GET IT". Poor Sophia has to listen to this for the millionth time already.

"Anyways I have planned a little date night so I need your help". He says.
"What is it?"
"I've already booked and bought the clothes for him. You just need to go and get it from the mall. Then pick him up at 7 pm. The car is waiting so off you go sis".

"You owe me big one for this brother. I literally canceled my date night with Kyle". She groans, feeling sad that she couldn't go out with that sunshine.
"I've given you two days off so do whatever you want in that. Just help your brother out here, he has a prince to take care of".