Chapter 20

Third person view

It had been almost 2 months since everything occurred. Tyler recovered fast with the help of Luca and soon they were back home in DC. It was a huge news in the underground world when it was revealed that Kaito is dead. Some were happy because another cruel monster had been wiped away, some were angry because now there was no one to fund the trades.

Kaito's other state trades automatically crashed, freeing all the people who were trapped. But still, trafficking and flesh trade didn't stop yet. That's just how it was. But as long as Black Venoms and Vipers existed, these trades were bound to collapse.

"Hey.." Luca came and sat beside Tyler who was in deep thought. He sat on his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck, strong arms immediately covered him and brought him closer.

"Hi baby, how are you feeling?" Tyler asks while slowly caressing his tiny waist. Luca hummed before answering, "just sometimes I find it hard to believe that we're actually here...like we fought and actually won, it's just...unbelievable". He truthfully says. Tyler pecked his nose and snuggled into his neck.

"I'm glad to have you back in my arms. The place where you truly belong". He says while gently massaging his delicate waist. Luca sighed and kisses the apple of his cheek, massaging his scalp with his fingers.

"How many times do you plan on making me blush..." he shyly asks. "There's no limit to that. I love seeing you all shy for me".

"Tyler!" He squeals, blushing hard.

"You're so damn adorable, it makes my heart flip so many times". He says which makes Luca giggle.

Soon he felt Tyler's lips placing soft kisses on his nape. He closed his eyes and sighed. Truth to be told, they haven't done anything ever since they returned. Luca knew that Tyler was not going to touch him like that until he recovered both mentally and physically.

You can tell that he was definitely feeling sensitive. It had been way too long since Tyler loved him in a physical manner. And as much as he's grateful for how patiently he is waiting for him, it was getting a bit frustrating. He wanted Tyler's hands all over him again. He wanted him to claim him.

Tyler resisted a lot. He didn't want to hurt Luca in anyway. But what he didn't know was that someone was craving him as bad as he was.

"Tyler...please.." he breathes out, holding on tight. Tyler soon removed his face from his neck and stared at the flushed boy's face. His body was definitely warming up due to the atmosphere change.

"Baby...we can't-
"No please. It's been too long, I-I need you..." He begs. "I-I promise it's okay...I need you to touch me, feel me, please.." Tyler raises his eyebrow, suddenly feeling hot at the delicious sight in front.

"What do you want Mia Cara". He huskily asks against his ear, causing the young boy to furiously blush. Every word was getting him worked up and this was just adding more fuel.

"I want you.." he replies with need.
"How bad? How bad do you want me baby?"
"Really bad, p-please..." he begged.

He smirked and slowly started to palm him through his sweatpants, making hin whimper and grip his hair lightly. "T-Tyler..." he begged.

He felt himself getting lifted and he instantly wrapped his legs around the tall man's waist. Kissing each other softly, they entered their bedroom and he was gently laid on the bed with the man hovering over him. They kept kissing, just not wanting to let go of each other.

The young boy was busy trying to take off Tyler's sweatshirt and the man did it for him. He removes it and tosses it somewhere in the room. He slowly removes Luca's shirt and throws it aside. His lips instantly attack the young boy's neck, decorating it with tons of hickeys and faint marks. Luca loved the feeling so much. He loved being loved in such an intimate way and the fact that it was Tyler for him.