Special chapter (honeymoon)

Luca

Bliss. That's what I feel whenever I'm with him. Love. That's what he gives me and cherishes me with.

His arms wrapped around my waist, putting me in the little spoon as his breath fans my ears. I slowly open my eyes to view of our honeymoon destination. Hawaii. I could see the sea and the warm sun shining from our window.

Slowly I turn around to face Tyler who was peacefully sleeping, his hair is all messy and fluffy causing me let out a silent laugh. I can't believe that this man is my husband, my protector. I lean in to place a soft kiss onto his lips with a smile.

"Good morning Mia Cara". His deep morning voice caused shivers to run down my spine. He opened his eyes and deeply stared at me, causing me to go underneath the covers. I was still feeling so shy to look at him in the eyes.

I heard a deep chuckle and before I knew it, he also slipped underneath the blanket to face me. "Won't you greet your husband baby?" He playfully narrows his eyes.

"Good morning handsome". I let out a giggle as he snuggled his face into my neck. "Why are you so damn adorable, how many times do you plan on stealing my heart huh?" He starts attacking me with kisses causing me to yelp.

"Tyler your beard is itching my face!". He lets out a huff, "ugh I forgot I need to shave". He groans, making me giggle. As much as I love the little stubble, his beard really scratches my face, plus he looks ten time hotter without one.

"You're no exception baby, even your little mustache is growing". He chuckles at me. Sometimes I forget that I have facial hair. Compared to other men, my facial and body hair is almost invisible. Since I was malnourished back in the days, my body never really got the chance to develop thoroughly, which explains why I have a petite body rather than a muscular one. That includes my facial hair too, Though the light mustache always grows.

"God I love you so much". He lets out, once again fluttering my heart. "I love you too". He smiles and simply holds me in his arms.

As much as I would love to stay and cuddle in, we ar here to enjoy our time. We get out of the covers and go to our respective restrooms to get ready. After an hour or so, we get out all fresh and clean.

"Let's have our breakfast first then we'll come back to get ready for the beach. There's gonna be a nice lunch party here". I nod and intertwine our hands and we go to the restaurant for breakfast.

All of the food there was making my mouth water. We got our plates filled and took our seats. The soft omelette literally melted in my mouth, making me whine in bliss.

"Do you like the food baby?" He smiles at me lovingly, seeing me enjoying my meal.
"It's so delicious!"

We were busy giggling and eating when I saw a group of girls looking at us. Their gaze instantly made me uncomfortable. But it seemed like their eyes were busy ogling at my husband.

Excuse me? Are they eye fucking MY HUSBAND?!

"Baby, I have to hit the gym in another 45 minutes, after that we can go out for the lunch party, is that fine with you?"

Oh no. Tyler always workouts shirtless, what if the people in the gym start hitting on him? I know for the fact that Tyler won't let anyone come near him but still.....I felt an ugly feeling in my stomach.

"I-Is it okay if I come with you? I-I wanna watch you". He looks at me with a surprised face. Back home, I never accompany him to the gym. I prefer to exercise at home so it's a shocker for him.

"Of course you can love, why suddenly the change of mind?" He asks. "U-Um...I-I wanna see you workout..." I quickly made up an excuse. He looks at me suspiciously before nodding his head. Phew that was a close one.