Chapter 9

Tyler

"So is he ready to tell us?" Noah asks while sipping on his drink. I hum while sipping on mine. He nods his head and just stares at his drink.

"Tyler maybe you should tell him the tru-
"Keep it down, he is sleeping but I guarantee his ears are open". I abruptly stop Noah's sentence and rub my forehead in frustration. I can't tell Luca anything right now.
"Are you serious Ty? Why do you want him to keep hating you". Noah asks with disbelief.

"It's better for him to hate me Noah. We belong to two different worlds. He probably hates the world I am in and I can't force him to live with me".
"But Ty, I've seen how his presence has put a good effect on you. You seem....more alive with him, these kind of bonds are rare you know".

"Then what about you? Why don't you allow yourself to love again? You're still thinking about-

"Carson? Yeah. Yeah I am. And I won't rest until I find him Tyler. Gosh, how can I even forget about the boy who...who makes me whole and...." He put his head in his hands and I knew he was gonna cry any moment. Noah may appear to be as head strong as me, but he's still more expressive than me. I give him a warm brotherly hug and he reciprocates.

"Don't worry Noah, Kaito will pay for everything he's ever done to us. He will regret all his actions and we will find Carson. Don't give up". I felt him nod his head against my shoulder.

                                                  🥀

I enter the room and see Luca sitting on the bed amd staring at the window. Putting my coat on the chair and loosening my tie, I take a seat beside him. I put my hand on his thigh and he looks at me.

"What are you thinking about Mia cara?" He sighs softly.
"I'm ready to tell you whatever I know. But I have a request".
"Anything, go ahead". He takes a deep breath and lays on my shoulder while holding my bicep.
"I want you to help me find my friend. He was also taken by Kaito. We both were locked up in the same room for a few months but then he was taken away...." I could feel his tears on my shirt and I hold his hand to comfort him.
"What's his name?"

"Carson Charles". My hand left his as soon as he said the name.

"Carson-
"Wait what YOU KNOW CARSON?!" Noah suddenly barged into the room after hearing the name. He immediately came in front of Luca and started to shake his shoulders, demanding for answers.

"Y-you know Carson? W-where is he? H-how is he! ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!" He was wailing at this point and Luca tried to pry his hands off of him.
"I-I....
"FUCKING ANSWER ME WHERE IS HE!"

"THATS ENOUGH NOAH DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" I push Noah harshly away from Luca and Luca ran inside the bathroom, locking it.

"What the fuck Noah?! You were the one telling me to be patient with him and now you're just traumatizing him more!" I shouted at him, not believing how careless he is.
I took a deep breathe, asking him to leave as he is definitely not in the right state of mind to be interrogating Luca with me. He quietly walks out of the room and soon out of the house.

I could hear sobs coming from the bathroom, standing in front of it, I knock the door but all I heard was a 'go away'.
"Mia Cara please open the door. He's not here now. It's just me". I requested.

After pleading so much to open the door, he finally does and the sight made my heart break into a million pieces. I don't want any tears in his eyes and yet because of me, he's crying again. And soon, it will be tears of hatred towards me.

He launched himself at me and hugged me tightly. Weeping quietly in the crook of my neck as I held him close to me. I pick him up and sit on the bed, making him straddle me. After a good few minutes, he removes his face from my neck and stares at me with those sad sparkly eyes. I wipe the tears from his eyes and cup his face as he sinks into the touch.