Introduction

Note : There will be third person view also in the story. You might find more of Tyler's povs but the other protagonist will also have a fair share too.

WARNING! this book contains mentions of abuse, trauma, human trafficking, blood, smut (special chapters), mentions of few kinks. (Special chapters)
Some of the chapters will contain some kind of fluff and mature themes.

This book also contains mentions of SA so read with caution!

—> It is recommended to read the first book i.e Sweet or Bittersweet to understand the story line as it will continue from here. You'll also get to know about the time gaps and ages of the previous characters.

*Recommended playlist, listen to the songs mentioned below to get a feel from each chapter. You can listen to them in any order of your preference :

-lights down low by Maejor
-party monster by The weekend
-slow down by chase Atlantic
-ocean eyes by Billie Eilish
- I'm yours by Isabel LaRose
- You put a spell on me by Austin Giorgio
- Shameless by Camila Cabello
- Touch it by Ariana Grande
- Off my face by Justin Bieber
- Dusk till dawn By Zayn and Sia
- Don't blame me by Taylor Swift

Prologue
It's fucking impossible to stay away from him. The moment he slips away from my eyes or my arms, I go feral. I go insane and I become unstable. He is my drug, my salvation, my holy grail, my soul, my oxygen, everything of me is his and everything of him is solely mine.

I'm everything he never knew he needed. I'm his protector, his savior, his alpha, his master. He obeys me innocently with those sparkly eyes and that makes me feel powerful. But I'm also the reason for his torment, his destruction.

He is the key to my revenge, he is that path that leads me to victory. But now?

He hold the key to my heart and I never want him to return it to me.