Chapter 16

Third person view

Three months back

"LUCA!!" He woke up with sweat covering his half naked body as he tries to regulate his breathing. It's been two weeks since Luca got kidnapped right in front of Tyler.
"Where are you baby....come back to me, please..." he whispers to himself. He sees the bracelet on his wrist which Luca had bought for him from the mall. Placing a dainty kiss on it, he sighs. He can't fucking sleep now. Not like he's been sleeping well anyways.

Getting up, he goes to the balcony and takes out his lighter and cigarette. Placing the addictive nicotine on his lips, he releases it from his lips along with the toxic smoke, giving him some relief and burn. His entire life drowned in darkness ever since his Mia Cara was ruthlessly taken away from him. He hasn't been sane. In fact he's going insane. He is not himself.

"What have you turned me into Luca? Who knew a person like me would miss you so badly. I need you in my arms. I need you to kiss me". He says while staring into the night sky which had no stars. Throwing away the cigarette into the bin, he goes to his desk and takes out his diary. Something which be started to do was to write away his thoughts ever since the incident.

It's been two weeks since you've been snatched from me. I don't even know how to live anymore. I keep wondering how you are, I keep asking the gods and the devils to return you back to me. Yet I get nothing. My only fear is that one day I'll see you but you'll only loathe me.

He closes the diary and proceeds to go back to sleep, at least try to sleep.

A month later

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DID WE STILL NOT GET ANY CLUE WHERE HE IS? WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU DOING?!" A voice echoed in the office room. All of the men just hung their heads low, not knowing what to answer.

"Tyler calm down-
"NO NOAH! HE IS OUT THERE TORTURING LUCA AND HERE I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING?!" He screamed. Kyle just gritted his teeth, feeling so frustrated himself. Sophia got injured during her mission and is in the hospital recovering, that alone added more tension to Kyle.

Suddenly a man entered the room, visibly tired from running to the room. He had a brown box in his hand.
"Sir this box is under your name. I checked inside and there is a CD".
"Play it. And all of you out". Tyler says and they all bow and leave. Leaving Tyler, Noah and Kyle in the room.

The note attached with the CD said; enjoy the show Matthew.

"Kyle play it..." Noah says with nervousness. Kyle does and as soon as the video starts, Tyler's blood froze.

There he was, tied to the bed with a gag down his throat and tears streaming down his face. Whip marks decorated his soft honey body and his hair was completely matted. Kaito was next to him holding a whip while smirking at the screen.

"Look how much of a good boy he is for me? Look at his pearly tears falling as I touch him? I bet he never looked so pretty in front of you Tyler?" He said, feeling so proud of what he has done.

Tyler couldn't move. He was frozen. Seeing his Mia Cara so distressed and broken, broke a part of him. It was as if someone was throwing acid on him.
"Oh look a new customer has arrived, I'll take your leave and you enjoy the show well okay?" He laughs and leaves the room. A middle aged man enters the room naked and smirks at Luca, probably not noticing the camera recording him.

"No...NO NO DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU BASTARD LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Tyler screamed at the laptop as Noah and Kyle simply widened their eyes in shock, not believing the monstrosity of Kaito. Luca couldn't even scream because of the gag and soon it started.