Chapter 2

Tyler

"SOPHIA AND KYLE FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP MAKING OUT ALREADY! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO THE HOTEL!" I screamed at those two who were inside the restroom for the past fifteen minutes. Noah and Ash were laughing their asses out while I stood there in frustration.

"Chill dude, let them be"
"Well they should be doing this stuff in private! Not while we all are here" i gritted in frustration. Soon those two came out with flushed faces and messy hair.
"You two I swear, if you weren't dating my sister and she wasn't my sister, I would've shot you both"

"Well don't blame me, Sophia was the one who seduced me with those tight leather pants" Kyle simply shrugged while Sophia blushed like a tomato.

"You two-
"Okay enough let's go already, I need to call Ryan to let him know that we reached otherwise he won't let me inside our house again" Ash said which made me roll my eyes. Couldn't relate to this couple shit one bit.

"Remember you guys, tomorrow is the day. I don't want any mishaps or mistakes". All of them nodded and we drove off to the hotel. We kept our bags in our rooms and soon we fell asleep.

                                                🥀

"Ash are the locks disabled?" I asked him through the headset.
"All locks disabled boss. According to the files, the people are kept in the last room of the 2nd floor. You and Noah get them out while Kyle and Sophia will handle the goons and Kaito. Remember you all, we only have 45 minutes exact. All the best". He says and signs off to find other details of the don. Giving the three a thumbs up, we slowly made our way to the second floor while Kyle and Sophie made their way to kill all the guards.

We were walking when suddenly someone grabbed Noah from behind. Noah was trying to get out the person's hold. It didn't take me a second to shoot the guy to death.

"Tch you weaklings thought you could even touch us" Rolling my eyes at the dead body, we started to walk again. Completely alert and cautious, we finally reached the room where we could hear the people crying and screaming. God what did these monsters do to them. The thought itself makes me shiver. I am no less of a monster anyways, I kill people in cold blood. Doesn't matter if they are bad in nature, the fact remains the same that I kill people. I murder them.

We could hear the gunshots from the below levels indicating that Sophia and Kyle managed to almost kill everyone. Best duo I see.

The locks were disabled. Noah slowly twisted the knob and as soon as we entered, the screams got louder and louder. Everyone was terrified and scared, scared that something might happen to them.

"Everyone hear us out! We're here to save you. Believe us, you'll soon be going back to your families. Please calm down and follow us". Noah calmly explained it to them that we're here to save them. But we couldn't even do anything, almost everyone ran outside the moment the door opened. Welp if they can escape by their own then so be it. As everyone was running out, a small boy around 10 years of age grabbed my shirt, more like tugging on it. I looked down at them and his eyes were teary, almost lifeless but with some hope that we won't do anything to him.

"U-uncle....save him please..." he quietly whispered while pointing towards a door which was attached to the room. Noah was guiding everyone outside.

Can it be him? It has to be.

"Noah, take this boy too. I need to check this room once again". He nodded and took the boy away in his arms. Taking slow steps towards the door with my armed gun, I called Ash over the headset, "Ash disable the corner door lock of the room in which I am in".

"But who is there?"
"Just disable the fucking door"
"Sheesh okay, done".

I saw the biometric lock getting disabled. Ash is definitely the master of computers. Grabbing the handle with a deep breath, I opened it and the sight, for the first time in my entire 26 years of living, my blood turned cold.

There he was, completely beaten up, malnourished, pale and chained up. There were scars all over his body. His honey skin looked so cold. He was barely hanging onto his life.

But finally I found him. My key to revenge.

"Fuck me what did they do to you?" I whispered as I bent down to his level. He was breathing heavily, he was trying to muster the strength to get away from me. But due to the chains he couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to even touch him.

"Sophia and Kyle, come to the room quickly!" I exclaimed over the headset. Soon those two came running in and they let out a huge gasp. Kyle was breathing heavily looking at him. Maybe the sight gave him flashbacks of his captivity.

"I need you guys to pick him up, he needs medical attention ASAP".
"But-
"No buts Sophia, get him out of here. If he's specifically locked in a room then he must be related closely to Kaito. He needs to get better". I coldly stated my words. Both of them nodded and slowly undid his chains. Kyle carried him while Sophia gave him support by holding his back from below. The three of us soon came down and I saw the Italian don lying in his own pool of blood along with his subordinates.

"Job well done you guys" i smirked at his dead body.
"You can congratulate us later, let's get out of his smelly place. Don't forget to blow this place up as we leave". Sophia mentioned as I rolled my eyes at her. Yeah like I don't know what has to be done.

The moment we got a little away from the building, I pressed the detonator and the building blasted. You see all these buildings and warehouses are kept away from the eyes of the public. That's why no one gives a shit about secluded areas and the things happening here.

Soon we reached the hospital which was owned by one of my friends, Dante. He is a top surgeon in the whole of Italy. Whenever we have any medical emergencies, he is the one we go for. Dante came running towards us with his team, "good lord he needs medical treatment stat. Nurse immediately arrange for the operation". He commanded.

"And you three also need to get yourselves checked". He pointed at us. "Especially you Tyler. Seriously when was the last time you got yourself properly checked?" He asked with a hint of disappointment.

"I'm a strong man Dante. I don't easily get hurt, but if you're so keen to get me checked up then sure go ahead". He smiled with approval.

"Great, all three of you go to the blood test room and then get yourselves patched and cleaned up, the nurses will help you. I need to operate on that guy you got. Not gonna lie he is in very bad shape. I have my doubts but I will try my level best to save him". His tone got serious as he mentioned about the severity of the dude's condition.

"Dante do everything to save him, he is most definitely a vital key to finding where Kaito is hiding".
"I understand how important this is to you brother but right now his health is top priority and also his safety. If he was kept locked in a special cell then it's definitely a very crucial clue for us. But for now let him recover". Sophia explained and I nod with a hint of frustration.

"Alright I'll increase his security and once he recovers we have to bring him to our place or a place specifically for his protection. I'll talk to Noah about it". Kyle said and I nod.

Now that I have caught hold of him, how is he related to Kaito? And why was he locked in a special cell? What is that son of a bitch planning on doing?

"Well Kaito, count your motherfucking days now, I won't be going easy on you". I internally smirk at my thoughts.