Chapter 21

Tyler

"You ready brother?" Noah asks me while fixing his clothes. I smile softly, "yeah man, can you believe I'm actually about to do this?" I ask, feeling so unreal right now.

"You both deserve this after such a long struggle. Just hope for a positive reply". He jokingly says. I roll my eyes before asking, "bring him on time and don't delay. Grandpa is already whopping my ass for such a long delay". I groan and he laughs.

"Of course man. The others are getting him ready, Carson will bring him to the location and others will be ready for the rest". A notification comes on Noah's phone, "and it's time for us to leave". He says and we both leave for the place.

I'm actually going to do this. I won't lie, I'm so nervous right now, my legs can't stop tapping the ground.
"You're about to explode right now, calm down". Noah says, driving smoothly towards our destination.

"Can you blame me? Just wait until it's your and Kyle's turn. Then I'll be the one laughing at ya'll"

"Says the one who was panicking over what to wear today. Me and Kyle wouldn't have an issue with THIS anyways". He snickers.
"Say that again and I'll shoot you right now". He became quiet but was definitely laughing internally.

                                                🥀

Okay screw my words, Noah was right. I'm literally shaking right now. Why is this so nerve wracking?! It shouldn't be this difficult!

"Big bro you need to chill out, you're literally looking like you're about to pass out". Sophia chuckles along with Kyle.
"Ugh I can't okay. It's been long over due". I say, checking the time for the nth time. "I want it to be better than Ash's for sure".

"Oh quit comparing. You're gonna do well. Still hard to believe that they finally did it". Kyle says in shock.
"They were very obvious and bad in hiding it, but good for them". Sophia says.

"Guys! They're here! Let's all take our positions and turn off the lights!". Noah exclaims and all of them go to their respective positions. I take my stand and patiently but nervously wait for Luca.

Soon I heard his footsteps. The moment he walked in, the lights turned on making him gasp. He sees me with his sparkling eyes. I smile at him and gently take his hand and bring him in front of me.

He was wearing a white shirt with loose white pants along with some jewelry. He didn't even need any blush on his face. The natural one was enough to make him even more divine. His brown hair was fluffed up, making me coo internally.

"T-Tyler..." he whispers looking at the beautiful surrounding I arranged for him. It was a simple cafe in an open space in the nature. and the view was that of a lake with a lot of fairy lights. I knew how much he adored nature and greenery so this was the perfect spot. I had his pictures printed and hanged on the fairy lights.

"Do you like it?"
"I love it so much!" He exclaims looking at the beautiful sunset view. This was it.

While he was admiring the view, I got down on my knee and gently took his hand, grabbing his attention. He let out a gasp and teared up a little.

"Luca, I know the circumstances under which we met were something we both never expected. We came from two different worlds and honestly I never thought that someone like me could even love. I had no plans of falling in love and I didn't mind it, I was ready to die alone without loving. But seeing you, I couldn't help but feel warm and alive. I want to keep you with me and treat you like the prince you are. You helped me discover parts of myself which I never thought even existed. You make me want to be a better man and even though I'm far from perfect, I wanna keep improving myself for you. I love you so much and I can't imagine a second without you by my side, So Luca Russo....