Chapter 8

Luca

I could feel him slipping behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I sighed with content as I laid back on his well built chest. I grabbed his hand and started to play with his fingers. He gingerly moved his other hand up and down my arm. Why was I letting him do this? Even I don't know.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he ghosts his lips on my shoulder.
"I feel good, thank you..." I shyly answer back. "It was my first time experiencing this..." I truthfully answered. I never knew it could feel so good. And for some reason, I'm so glad it was Tyler who helped me discover this.

"You know it's my first time pleasuring a man". He confessed and I turned around and looked at him with widened eyes. There's no way it's actually his first time with a man, AND SO MUCH EXPERIENCE?

He chuckled slightly at my reaction. "You're joking right?" "Nope, I'm serious. You're the first guy ever to even make me feel things I never knew I could feel".

I let myself sink deeper into his chest. This feels so nice. So comforting and so warm. Suddenly my memories go back to Kaito. I never let him touch me the way Tyler touches me. Kaito always put his hands on me against my will and not in the way I want it. I want it to be touches of love, pleasure and desire. Not to feel filthy at the end. And out of all the people in this world, Tyler so happens to reach all my expectations. My eyes glossed as my mind created negative scenarios. What if he takes me away?

A soft whimper left my mouth and Tyler instantly noticed that something was wrong. He lifted my chin up and saw my tears.
"What's wrong Mia Cara? Are you upset?" He softly asks.
"C-can y-you please never let me go to him....I-I don't want him near me or you. I-I...." A sob came out from me and Tyler simply held me tightly.

"I won't let him even look into your direction. I won't let anyone put their filthy eyes on you. You're pure, too pure for this world. Even I don't deserve to touch you, yet I want to..." he stopped and closed his eyes and sighed.

"You want to what?" I softly ask him, leaving a kiss on his chest.

"I want to claim you and make sure that no one ever comes near you" He ghosts his lips teasingly all over my face but doesn't press.

"I'm possessive, I don't like sharing, tell me baby, do you mind being with a person with a devilish personality, knowing that I can go far lengths just to keep you next to me? Do you mind if I slowly make you drown in my eyes and have a grip on you?"

His words are intoxicating, his entire existence is like golden liquor. Once you gulp it, you're forever bounded to it. It's a sweet escape.

"I...."
"You hate me right Mia Cara? Then why do I see so much temptation in your eyes? Why does my one touch make you see stars? Tell me pretty boy?

Do I shake you up that much".

I felt goosebumps on my skin. His eyes were intense and filled with lust. I could figure out how much he desires me, how much he wants to claim me as his. At this point I completely forgot that I hated him. The need was too much right now. I need him.

I want him as bad as he wants me.

"T-tyler....please kiss me..." I begged. He smirked. Enjoying me falling into utter submission for him.
"I can give you so much more baby, so much more" he says and kisses me. It turns sloppy and I turn around to straddle him. Our tongues meet together and dance like it's our last night. We pulled away and I landed my forehead against his, breathing heavily.

"You're not afraid? Afraid of whatever is happening right now?" I ask him. I don't care if I'm being used, I need to be by his side. That's all that matters.