Chapter 12

Tyler

It's been 2 weeks since I've spoken to Luca about our 'wedding'. For the first time in my 26 years, my heart felt happy. I've been caught smiling a lot cuz I really can't get him out of my mind. I've turned into literal cheese. God Luca what have you done to my heart.

I was busy daydreaming about Luca when someone coughed really loudly.

"Ahuum! If you're done daydreaming shall we get back to work?" Noah sarcastically asks while Kyle was simply in denial that someone actually managed to win my heart.

"Uh! Umm yeah so where were we?" I ask. Both of them roll their eyes before continuing, "we have some news, something which will help us reach Kaito faster if we plan properly". Kyle says, now being serious. My eyes twitch at that name.

"What is the news?" I ask. "He's coming to New York in four days, he's on a visit to meet the cunts he sold people to". Noah says.

"Fucker thinks he can escape me forever huh? His days are going to come to an end". I say.

"He's caused enough damage to all of us. But may I know why is this so personal for you? I still don't understand your thirst to kill him this bad?" Kyle asks with genuine curiosity.

"It's personal for me because not only he is a flesh trade mob, he's my grandfather's brother". I reveal this and I could already see the colors of Kyle's face fading away.

I feel ashamed to call that son of a bitch my grand uncle . He doesn't deserve to even be called someone's friend also. I feel disgusting carrying a small part of him in me.
"W-what?! That bastard of a pig is your grandfather's brother?!" Kyle exclaimed while I kept silent. Noah also couldn't really say anything.
"Tyler my man, don't tell me you didn't tell Luca about this". He asks with utter seriousness. My silence was enough of an answer.

"Jesus fucking christ. Don't you realize how betrayed Luca is gonna feel because of this? Tyler please tell him, for god's sake". He held his head in frustration.

"I can't...he's gonna break". I sigh.
"He will break even more the longer you hide it. Don't let this become an obstacle between you both". Noah says and he is right. But now? After things have cooled down between us, is it right?

"You think I'm gonna make the same mistake as Sophia? I'm not that stupid to tell him right now, when the time comes I'll myself tell him everything". I harshly spat at them. Kyle was a bit taken aback but ultimately didn't say anything. What was he even gonna say? He knows the truth and it can't be changed.
"Just saying that one day he's gonna find out and it will be more ugly than us Tyler". He sighs.

"If that's what gonna happen then let it happen".

🥀

Opening the door of my house after a long exhausting day at work, I was greeted with the smell of delicious food. Luca was busy cooking and humming a melody. He didn't even realize that I came back.

Not quite aware huh?

Making my way towards him, I dip my chin onto his delicate shoulders. He gasps at first but after recognizing my scent, he relaxes.
"Stop scaring me like that" he whines out. Damn fucking adorable.
"You need to stop being so irresistible Mia Cara". I tease him and I could see the light pink shade on his cheeks.

"Baby you need to be more aware of your surroundings, what if it was an intruder instead of me hmm?"
"I-I was just zoned into cooking for you.." he cutely mumbles.
"You were cooking for me?" I ask. He nods his head.

"I need to learn a few more dishes for my future husband right?" He smiles at the statement which knifed my heart.

*I don't deserve to be your husband baby. How will you accept me knowing that I'm related to the monster who ruined you. How will you look at me the way you're currently looking at me? You'll only be disgusted by me*