THIRTY-FOUR

Sexual Content

Sexual Content

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and crawled onto Chance's lap, my heart beating so fast from the adrenaline.

Watching Chance drive his car the way he did created warmth within my core. That warmth being so strong that all I could think about was relieving it, and relieving it now.

"Holy fuck" His throaty voice moaned as I climbed over him.

He took a breath and continued speaking...
"Gorgeous what are you doing?" He asked as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

I had one leg on each side of his hips, straddling his lap. I ignored his question as I quickly began to un buckle his belt, wanting nothing more than to have his thick veiny cock inside of me.

As I unzipped his pants Chance grabbed my face with his large hands and forced me to look up at him.

I grunted in protest.

"What are you doing?" He questioned once again- and once again I ignored his question.

I resumed what I was doing, fidgeting with his belt and trying to pull his jeans down. When I finally did Chance inhaled a sharp breath.

"Oh fuck gorgeous" he groaned..." we don't have to do this now" his breath becoming even more heavy.

Before he could say anything else my hand wrapped around his length through the fabric of his jeans and started stroking it.

"Shit" he mumbled, "I'm so fucking hard Lydia" he said leaving his head back against the seat.

"Touch me" I whispered as I lifted my head from his crotch area to look into his eyes. The light from the moon caused Chance's beautiful blue eyes to glow.

I could see Chances jaw tick while his hands hesitated to move any further up my body than my thighs.

I don't know why he was hesitant to touch me, but I was way too horny to think too much into it. I grabbed both his large hands by his wrists and guided them to my breasts.