EIGHTEEN

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

Today I'm wearing a black over-sized graphic tee, off white cargo pants and red and white Jordan 1's. I straightened my long dark brown hair and added gold accessories to my outfit.

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

Yesterday I woke up in Chance's room; apparently I overdosed. Honestly I'm not surprised considering how much smoked the night before, but I am curious to know what happened after I blacked out.
What are the odds he showed up to the same club I was at on a?, and just before I went unconscious?

'What ever' I shrugged. I'm overthinking it.

Right now I'm craving a smoke, chewing on my thumbs because I don't know what to do with them, biting my inner cheek so hard it draws blood. I know I shouldn't have smoked, I knew I was gonna end up regretting it; but yet I still did it. And I want to keep doing it.

Walking through campus in the early morning, the hairs on my body on my rising because of the chilly freeze hitting my skin. We're in late November now, so the weather has been getting colder. No snow though, obviously; it's California. It's quite along the pathway, I only ran into maybe four people: I have the earliest class the offer so I'm usually one of the first ones on campus.

As I'm walking and admiring the blue cloudy sky, I spot the football team practising. Their season just started a few weeks ago. They play every Friday; and after the game everyone always gathers at the football house to party. Denver and Emma have asked me to go to the game with them, but I always have to decline because of my plans with Nate.-

"Hey" a familiar voice called out as I turned the corner of one of the school buildings.

Looking over I spot Nate with the others huddled over by some trees. "Nate" I responded, jogging up to him.

"Hey everyone how's it- oh my god!" Coming closer to the group I got a better look at Nate's face. 'He looks awful.' He's got a busted lip, black eye and bruised cheek.