TWENTY-SEVEN

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

"That was amazing" Chance breathed out, his face nuzzling in the crook of my neck.

His body was pressed flushed to mine, his length still inside me.

Our bodies both hot and sweaty.

"Ya, it was" I said, the words practically coming out as a whisper.

Chance left a trail of soft kisses up my neck and along my jaw, until finally he reached my lips.

He gently pecked my lips, and brushed a hair away from my face.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered against my lips, causing butterflies to erupt inside me.

I've never in my life felt so warm, not only physically but emotionally. I feel so safe with him right now, for once in my life I was able to feel something other then numb sorrow and pain, for once in my life I felt like maybe not all hope was lost.
...

After spending a couple more moments pressed against each other, Chance slowly pulled himself out of me.

I whimpered at the lose of contact and
the sudden feeling of emptiness, I already miss having him inside me.

"Let's get you cleaned up gorgeous" he said, pecking my lips once more.

Chance walked out of my room and into the washroom.

Moments later Chance re-entered my room, his naked body on full display. My breathing hitched at the sight.

"Gulp"

"Did you just say gulp?" Chance asked with an amused smiling playing on his lips.

'Oh shit I did'

My cheeks flushed in embarrassed.

He chucked, "You're so adorable".

Chance made his way to the edge of my bed, I noticed he was holding some wipes in his hand.

"Spread your legs baby, Let me clean you up" His horsed voice demanded.

I bit my lip, and did what he said.

The cold wipe made contact with the inside of my thigh

I whimpered.

Chance gently passed the wipe along my body, cleaning the juices off of me.
...

After passing the wipe along my core, stomach and all the way to my breasts, Chance leaned forward and placed his lips around my erotic nub.

Gently he kissed, licked and sucked it. I moaned in pleasure.

Sooner than I would have liked Chance disconnect his hot mouth from my chest.

He disposed of the dirty wipe in the trash can beside my bed.