ELEVEN

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

After Chance walked off the football field:

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

"Chance what the fuck is your problem?!" I shouted when I walked through the front door.
The guys were following behind me.

After the whole incident between Chance and Lydia on the football field he stormed off without saying a word to anyone.

The group decided to go out and get some food.
After eating, Dylan, Max and I decided to drive home before the rest of the football team and see what the fuck was wrong with Chance.

"Chance?!" I repeated.
The way he talked to Lydia was not ok and I intend to bitch slap his ass. Plus he got his sister upset which is another level of un cool.

The sound of fast and light footsteps made their way down the stairs.
"Don't call me!" A high pitched voice screamed, and heavy footsteps followed rapidly behind her.

The guys and I walked around the corner, into the living room to see what was going on.

Chance's hands placed on both sides of the tall brunette's body, trapping her against the wall.
She was holding her clothes tight to her chest, attempting to cover her half naked body.

The girl looked over to the three of us and her eyes widened in fear.

"What the hell is going on here?" Dylan asked.

Chance looked over to us as well and narrowed his eyes. "None of your damn business!" He snapped.
The girl scoffed and pushed her way out of his grasp.
"Your friend over here called me and said he needed a quick fuck, but what he forgot to mention was that he has a girlfriend" She looked over her shoulder to Chance and mumbbled something under her breath I couldn't quite hear.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend" Max stated, walking over to the fridge, grabbing a beer and making his way to a couch.

"He doesn't?" She asked in disbelief.