TWENTY

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

"You're smiling" Denver pointed out from beside me on the couch.

"Is there something wrong with smiling?" I crossed my arms and raised a brow in question, sassing her as a joke.

From the kitchen, grabbing a cup of orange juice, Emma jumped in to the conversation "No, but you haven't stopped since you got home and it's honestly kinda creepy"

Denver looked at me side eye, trying to figure me out, "Did something happen?" She asked in suspicion.

'Yes I made out with your brother earlier today-' 'Fuck, oh my god I made out with my best friends older brother' 'and I liked it, a lot'. The realization of what I did finally hit me. "No" I answered, trying to keep my cool

"Ok..." Denny dragged on, as if not believing my words. I looked away quickly, biting my lip, and trying to avoid Emma and Denver's weirded-out stare.

...

"Do you wanna come watch the boys football game with us tonight?" Den asked after a couple minutes of silence spent watching a the TV.

"Yes" I blurted out, answering almost immediately. I don't know why I did that.
Both girls looked at me strangely

"you're acting a lot weirder than usual today" Emma stated.

"Excuseee me! I am NOT weird, ever" I sarcastically scoffed, rolling my eyes dramatically, acting complete offended by Emma's comment.

Emma scoffed a laugh and rolled her eyes playfully "ya, ok"

We took our seats up on the bleaches, a couple rows away from the front. The bleachers wrapped around the football field, completely filled with people.

I changed outfits from this morning, knowing that the girls and I are going to party after the game.

It looks like one of those professional football games that play on TV, 'Does this game play on TV?'

I'm wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black Calvin Klein sports bra, cropped black leather jacket and my white airforce 1's. I also decided to curl my hair.

♢ ♢ ♢