SIXTEEN

(This chapter contains explicit detail of an overdose, and a sexual scene)

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

(Next scene does not follow the timeline of the story):

♢ ♢ ♢

Sexual content

Sexual content

♢ ♢ ♢

*I'm in the shower washing myself after leaving Lydia's dorm room early this morning. I spent the night sitting on a chair next to her bed, I know I should've probably left after dropping her off but I wanted to make sure she would be ok. I left before she woke up this morning, trying to avoid the awkward conversation where I admit I watched her sleep all night..

I grabbed the shampoo bottle and poured some on my head, raking my fingers through my hair, shaking my head and trying to get Lydia out of my mind.

'What the fuck is she doing to me?!' I let out a frustrated groan.

The imagine of Lydia using her vibrator had lingered in my brain since last night. 'Fuck' I groaned once more feeling my dick twitch.
I washed the shampoo out of my hair and let the warm water role down my body. I placed my hands on the cold marble shower wall, attempting to steady my thoughts that have gotten worse since stepping into the shower. The image of her wet body being pressed up against the shower wall as I pound into her- 'fuck!' 'Stop it!'

My length was now extremely hard and I needed some release, I reached down and grabbed my dick with my left hand as my right hand stayed firmly planted on the wall.

I started stroking up and down: the imagine of my hands grabbing Lydia's breasts while rubbing my thumb over her hardened nipples, dropping to her knees to suck me off...

I groaned once more, pumping faster...

:my arm wrapped around her small waist as I pound into her from behind, grabbing a hand full of her fat ass, her wet tight pussy begging to be fucked.
...